"I never wanna hear about this ever again..." Nicki/Meek officially over

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:manny: After a minute u don't have the excitement of fukking the same bytch. It's gets old quick as fukk

:ufdup: It's 2 type of nikkaz out here tho, one of them nikkaz like the trill of the chase more than the fukking and the other likes the fukking more.

:ld: It's a lot of bytches out here I fukked just to see if I could, didn't give a fukk bout them one bit tho
Basically. For me after I've fukked a few times I lose most of my interest. My longest relationship was with a sexy ass female that was a beast in the bedroom and I still got bored by that shyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I dont even know what Magic The Gathering is... I dont get why that is funny.

nikka you clearly have never even had a bytch. You get tired of the bytch. not fukking her.
Can tell you a sucka cause Im giving you good game, and you got lame magic trick jokes.

You need to stop pretending to be cool on the internet and go get you a bytch and live a life.
To be bored would mean that at one time he wasnt bored, and wasnt wanting to fukk other hoes.
Im telling you, little ass boy, that you NEVER stop wanting to fukk hoes. You just have a bytch you like way more than the rest of the hoes you want to fukk.
You may stop fukking hoes, because that is what it requires to make the bytch you like happy.
But them hoes dont become less and more fine, or fukkable, based on your boredom level with your bytch. foh lame.

You ain't giving a single person in here game, you are giving up KTT/Lipstick Alley type shyt. If anybody is taking your words as some gospel, they're fukked. Like I said, you sound real dumb, more than likely fatherless, and I can tell you don't even interact with women on a regular basis.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
You ain't giving a single person in here game, you are giving up KTT/Lipstick Alley type shyt. If anybody is taking your words as some gospel, they're fukked. Like I said, you sound real dumb, more than likely fatherless, and I can tell you don't even interact with women on a regular basis.

Lmao Im dumb but you calling the nikka with the name JR. fatherless?
lmao... And my real life is amazing. You would wish for.