"i only friend zoned you because you're too perfect"

Daps
yes, men do more work before sex, but not AFTER, and definitely not more in the long run.

haven't you noticed the huge power shift that occurs after you've slept with a woman? suddenly she is proving herself to you, vying for your attention as opposed to the other way around.

women may not have trouble getting men the way some men have trouble getting women, but they damn sure have trouble keeping them around after. and since that AFTER is what they really care about (love and commitment), i would say their struggle is at least equal to ours, if not greater.

:snoop: Jesus Christ lord help me...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dunno.

i haven't gotten this impression from women. they seem to appreciate and know the amount of effort i put into keeping myself in shape and presenting myself well, and taking care of business at work.

some men think that because they have to approach the woman, that this is a burden. but from my perspective, it looks like a privilege.

women are like the flowers in the garden, waiting for someone to come pick them. i'd say that puts us in a very powerful position. our dating options are limitless, theirs are limited to who pursues them.

some flowers live forever and never get picked.
:gladbron:Yo, I am glad you said that, cause I have made this point before to many people, especially when women aren't getting what they want out of dating. As long as they wait around,

they get what comes to them, not what they wish they could go for.

In any case, of course women will appreciate the effort if they fukk with you in general, but if not, then its just another thing that a guy they care nothing for does with his freetime.

Then again, us men feel the same way. Ultimately though, we taking this convo too deep:russ:I am sure most of the coli would prefer we call each other names and talk shyt about

women or something.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I haven't posted on the Coli in a minute but mayne TIK in here spitting that church gospel.

I've learned in my years that you can be kind (not nice) and dynamic, interesting, etc. I'm glad I was blessed with a sense of humor, thats been my saving grace. You can't be an a$$hole if it aint in you, but at the same time it's okay to argue with a woman, it's okay to say something wild to see how she reacts, it's okay to call her out on saying dumb shyt, it's okay to let her know you want to fukk. They appreciate when you keep it 100 and don't beat around the bush (as long as you aren't a creep about it)

Having a pursuit and passion outside of going to work helps as well, it makes you into a full person that can properly interact and give and take with others. Gotta realize a lot of people are savages, men and women, for a lot of reasons, many of them having to do with the hyper-capitalist system we are placed in. That's why I disagree with Giselles post about changing to "fit in" being a sign of weakness. I'm one of the most against the grain, "fukk all yall, ima do me" people you'll ever meet but I know that no man is bigger than society and some personality traits just won't serve you well in the long run. When the proper adjustments are made, you get more respect from everyone, men and women, but men just focus on the reactions of women because they crave that validation.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I haven't posted on the Coli in a minute but mayne TIK in here spitting that church gospel.

I've learned in my years that you can be kind (not nice) and dynamic, interesting, etc. I'm glad I was blessed with a sense of humor, thats been my saving grace. You can't be an a$$hole if it aint in you, but at the same time it's okay to argue with a woman, it's okay to say something wild to see how she reacts, it's okay to call her out on saying dumb shyt, it's okay to let her know you want to fukk. They appreciate when you keep it 100 and don't beat around the bush (as long as you aren't a creep about it)

Having a pursuit and passion outside of going to work helps as well, it makes you into a full person that can properly interact and give and take with others. Gotta realize a lot of people are savages, men and women, for a lot of reasons, many of them having to do with the hyper-capitalist system we are placed in. That's why I disagree with Giselles post about changing to "fit in" being a sign of weakness. I'm one of the most against the grain, "fukk all yall, ima do me" people you'll ever meet but I know that no man is bigger than society and some personality traits just won't serve you well in the long run. When the proper adjustments are made, you get more respect from everyone, men and women, but men just focus on the reactions of women because they crave that validation.
I agree with what's in bold so much.

But sometimes it's hard to make huge changes to urself and be ur genuine self. It's hard to do a 180 when ur not fortunate to be blessed with those highly sought after traits and some are the way they are because of social conditioning and upbringing. That's why it's best to find someone who will appreciate u and have ur best interest.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This dude simping me HARD at work so I asked him out for drinks only to talk about the dude I'm actually interested in :mjlol: I didn't even realize it until afterwards, man that was shifty.

The worst part is he asked me out again to the movies, had me like :dwillhuh:

Too bad for him that I'm a) not attracted to him and b) started dating the dude I was interested in :skip:

You'll be crying in a couple years about brehs only wanting to hit and never taking you on dates, old #realdatesmatter ho

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
We making friendzone threads? are we still in high school?

so why post in here? soundin' like a freshman :umad:

0mrNz.gif

Giselle

Daps
think about how you would feel if you were interested in a man, and he told you, that you were too perfect for him. would you accept that at face value, or would your BULLshyt alarm be going off?
I would move on bc it's probably true. I'm too good for him :queen:.

Or either our personalities don't fit, which is fine as well. :queen:

the real reason is more likely that he just doesn't find you that attractive, and he is being nice about it.
Nope, that's not it. If a male doesn't find a woman attractive, he more than likely wouldn't waste his time dating her. He wouldn't even have gotten to know her/talk to her enough to claim that she's too perfect for him. Their personalities probably do not mesh well together, and that is fine. They can find someone more compatible. No one should try to change their whole personality just because they couldn't click with one perosn. Be yourself.

you misunderstand what i am saying. i am not saying he should change who he is, i am saying his "too perfect" act is NOT who he is, and he should stop doing that.

men who are described as too "nice" or too perfect are more often than not, NOT being themselves. our true selves are not afraid of expressing our sexuality or our desires. they are suppressing that aspect of themselves in a misguided attempt at being "respectful" or separating themselves from other men/suitors.

alot of guys don't know where the line is between being rude and being flirtatious so they play it safe by doing NEITHER. this makes women put them in the category of too nice or having no appeal.

She didn't say "too nice" she said "too perfect" and that does not mean the same thing. The rest of your post is stuff you made up and has nothing to do with the text. Go back and read the rest of the text.

This is not entirely true. Sometimes there are patterns we notice in our interactions with women, and we really don't do the self reflection until it is one we really like.

The same reason I was not getting female attention was prevalent until one girl gave me a reality check, in which case I had to find what I was doing wrong.

Surprise, I was being too forward without even letting women get to know me. It was not isolated to one woman, it was just one woman caused me to look at how

I was acting. Every man should take EVERY opportunity to check himself and see if he trippin' or not, cause sometimes we do too much or too little.

I think all of you are forgetting what the rest of the texts say. She did not just say "you're too perfect", she also said she wants to keep him around for later. If she really didn't want his ass, she'd be trying to get rid of him instead of telling him to stick around for later. The girl is clearly dumb and most guys could do bettter, but if you want to change for someone like that, then go right ahead. That's still weak though no matter how you try to flip it.

treating nikkas like stocks & bonds out here :gucci: