"I put Lamborghini doors on that Esc-o-lade..."

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:dead: at game lyin his ass off and then dude right below contradicting damn near everything game said almost.
i was looking at info on this song, nikka is contradicting himself on what he said when it first dropped.

“I call it ‘Fresh ’83′ because that’s when Dr. Dre did his first beat, in 1983. I heard [the beat to my song], and it sounds like it was his first beat. He said he did it a long time ago, back in the N.W.A days.”

So dre held on to the beat for fukking 20 years? :skip: this nikka be lying his ass off.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
man fukk that corny ass ducktales fakkit game. i use to like dude a lot when he came out. cant stand this cornball now :hhh:

yeah...that video of him taking someone elses footage of Max's Cheesesteaks in north philly and doing a voiceover on it....

"lets see what these cheesesteaks do!"

nail in the coffin smh :snoop:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
50 was at his best on that track. Especially with that last verse:

"Ready? Here he come
Got a sick ven-detta, to get this, cheddar
Meet my Be-retta, the drama, setter
Sip Ama-retta, my flow sounds, better
Than average on tracks, I'm a savage, I damage
Any nikka tryin' to front on my clique (G-Unit!)"

:banderas:

The Flow was too ill

Qw0JjgO.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
:dead: at game lyin his ass off and then dude right below contradicting damn near everything game said almost.
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Game: I met Cool & Dre in like 2002, at the beginning of the year. Cool & Dre was my nikkas before I got on. Before they ever did anything that was hot, they was my nikkas.

Dre (of Cool & Dre): That song ended up being the record that really put Cool & Dre on the map. We didn't know Game [at the time], but we met him shortly after the record was hitting. From there on we got a super close relationship and now we're super cool.

The Making of Game's "The Documentary"
:dead::dead::dead:

This nikka on a Snoop level of duck tales :laff: