I Rather Eat Puzzy Than Get Head!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
naw fukk that… I pick n choose which bytches p*ssy I’ll eat…. It ain’t every chick … plus I don’t eat ass at all… not even if it was my wife… AND that bytch better be sucking my dikk too

:umad:
Breh I'm not talking about you men in aggregate don't have standards. If they did OnlyFans wouldn't exist, I'm the same way in terms of sex though. I haven't eaten p*ssy in 2 and half years, but I fukked yesterday. If it ain't pretty and sanitary/the chick ain't my woman. I'm good on all that

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
i remember thinkin to myself how grimey it was at the time....i was a scumbag back in the day....:manny:

:dead::dead::dead:

^^agreed....i always pick and chose my battles and by the grace of God I always came out without a scratch....:wow:

^^it really is a mental stimulant for arousal....my dikk gets super hard when I eat out a chick....soon as she gush I shove it in deep to marinate in her juices.....the night always goes magnificently....:wow:

MY MAN… same here G
:myman:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Breh I'm not talking about you men in aggregate don't have standards. If they did OnlyFans wouldn't exist, I'm the same way in terms of sex though. I haven't eaten p*ssy in 2 and half years, but I fukked yesterday. If it ain't pretty and sanitary/the chick ain't my woman. I'm good on all that

I can dig it bro… you let the pokin soak that ocean… not a seafood lover… nothing wrong with that. As long as nikkas stay disease free, I support

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Y’all mutha fukkas weird

syIl7lnwa8Fo0d-nAWHvePc1v5IOdUbxOeF5i2dt20w.gif