I really need to quit smoking brehs

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Can't just talk the talk gotta walk the walk

This past week I started putting some action behind it. Sunday I counted how many I smoked in one day and every day since then I've been dropping one off the total and holding to it.. I know I'll have a setback or two but that's ok. It's about progress not perfection.
If you truly want to stop, you gotta throw your pack(s) away. Stop taking your ass to buy them. This ain’t your dikk that’s connected to your body. It’s a lot of shyt once must do to keep that habit going. Throw away all your fukking lighters too.

When you get that itch to go buy smokes just lock yourself with a notebook in the bathroom or just your phone. Turn on the vent fan. Just write or type in your notes app. Your current thoughts in that moment. Idc if it’s just a inner dialogue of you saying your sitting there in the bathroom. Keep writing until that inner monologue of bytching and observing turns into reflection and wanting to change.

You really have to make conscious shift to not go back to smoking and physical effort of not getting in the whip to buy more cigs my nikka.

You really have to view that as your past life and a silly habit you don’t want to go back to. I say this as someone who used to smoke cigs, blunts, vapes and chew edibles.

I understand the temptation and relief that comes with the buzz/high. You know damn well your lungs gon pay for it. If shyts that bad go get you a career that requires you to be more busy so you won’t even have time for that shyt habit.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
559-DF04-E-D794-453-E-AEAE-C3-F2-E6811-C63.jpg

:wow:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
It’s never too late, but quitting sooner, the better. It will be 4 years in April for me, I stopped cold turkey and that’s including vape too. It was now or never for me back then, best decision you’ll ever make