I reckon it's time I return to give you the truth and that is...

Over hyped trash?

• No, I enjoy plain oatmeal

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, Sony stans in prison are more times than not "bottoms"

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you talking to the Don like if he broke?
Cuz I already pulled out the oled
The series X was seen as well (the gamertag tells all)
Let's not forget the swivel wall mount but what y'all didn't know about was the govee immersion so I'm damn near illumiroom status :wow:

I'm certain I've purchased more games this year than probably 99% of you as well but this isn't a competition.

Just recognize you chatting with a boss. You know where a good cheesecake place is located?
being a mega consumer don't make you a boss. ppp money must have came through like Santa.

congrats on graduating from window shopping finally. I hear Juicy playing

"remember when we had used sertas for slumber, Peace to Leasy, the mad titan, meachthemonster" :wow:

Last edited:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Welcome back.
:salute:
Still playing shytty ass Xbox 360 games on GameAss?
It's that or pay $70 on Sony :ufdup:

Or $30+ per title on switch

Streets of rage 4 and battletoads, I hear battlefield 6 will launch, outriders, that dinosaur hunting next gen exclusive drops in a few days, The tourist was fun, I 100% that game. I do wanna pour out a little liquor for Gato Roboto, he was my nikka :sadbron:
I was telling them Xbots the game is boring and has been for a while.:unimpressed:

You REALLY have to like baseball in order to invest in this game. Those fun pick up and play baseball games from the N64/PS1 era are long gone.
Hold up, I'm not gonna stand here and just let you disrespect the universe like that when the universe has already answered your prayers 3 years ago :ufdup:

Please download Super Mega Baseball 3 today, the base game is free, you can play in online weekly pennant races, the full game let's you play in online leagues.

How good is it? Quite possibly the best baseball game ever made. And it scratches the exact itch you're describing
being a mega consumer don't make you a boss. ppp money must have came through like Santa.

congrats on graduating from window shopping finally. I hear Juicy playing

"remember when we had used sertas for slumber, Peace to Leasy, the mad titan, meachthemonster" :wow:
A boss has his own strain :youngsabo:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I've been playing road to the show since 2005.

That being said I'm not having as much fun as I did in the previous years but overall it's a fine game.

There definetly needs to be more variety or competition in sports game alternatives but it is what it is.