I refuse to watch any DC movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are a hardened Marvel First Lieutenant OP, but I must disagree.

I will definitely watch DC products. Enjoy them, that is an entirely different matter. But I will continue to watch and hope the DCEU can reach the heights that Nolan brought them.

Its kind of like watching the showtime lakers with Nolan and now they are the D'Tective Russell lakers.

Marvel is Golden State and looks to be becoming the Celtics of days past with the dominance :russell:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel running shyt, not one of their movies have been bad.

I fukking hate MoS.

BatmanVSuperman and Suicide Squad were bad but entertaining at points.

Wonder Woman was dope.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Justice League. If Wonder Woman had been bad I'd have probably washed my hands of WB/DC. I want them to make really good movies, but until Wonder Woman they hadn't.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel running shyt, not one of their movies have been bad.

I fukking hate MoS.

BatmanVSuperman and Suicide Squad were bad but entertaining at points.

Wonder Woman was dope.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Justice League. If Wonder Woman had been bad I'd have probably washed my hands of WB/DC. I want them to make really good movies, but until Wonder Woman they hadn't.

I can't fukk with WB/DC. Marvel risked everything with Iron Man. They built their cinematic universe from scratch and went through trial and error the right way. WB/DC is basically riding Marvel's coattails because they know everyone is on that comic book movie wave so they can get away with making meh movies and rushing out shyt and still make millions. Marvel has allowed them to go through trial and errors without the consequences. Marvel BUILT the market WB/DC enjoys right now. Even with the TV shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hmmmmm which Dem c00n stan phrase should we use back against them

Dem c00n stans always derailing threads about movies they dont "care" about :hubie:

Warner Brothers cultists can't go 1 page about an rec room thread without worrying about Marvel :mjlol:

It is pretty damn funny to watch Warner Brother cultists reaction.

These nikkas are one step away from saying Def Jam bought all the tickets :dead:

:mjlol: the hate is hilarious on here but they are pathetic posters so what u expect :manny:

:sas2:

Martha

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
X-Men movies get a pass because they started it all
You're team Marvel. X Men is Marvel. How do they get a 'pass' :2facedacosby:
That's like saying 'I don't fukk with DC at all but Nolan's Batman gets a pass'. Man stfu:trillbunb:
Or is this just more cognitive dissonance from rabid ass stans so literally receive zero recognition or income from their stanning of whichever company?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I can't fukk with WB/DC. Marvel risked everything with Iron Man. They built their cinematic universe from scratch and went through trial and error the right way. WB/DC is basically riding Marvel's coattails because they know everyone is on that comic book movie wave so they can get away with making meh movies and rushing out shyt and still make millions. Marvel has allowed them to go through trial and errors without the consequences. Marvel BUILT the market WB/DC enjoys right now. Even with the TV shows.
:mjlol:

Yup. Comic book films didn't exist before iron man. Superman the movie never happened.

The dark knight wasn't the first comic book film to clear a billion at the box office.

Iron man wasn't just a reskinned batman begins :mjlol:

You dudes are straight retarded. The drake stans of the film room. Constantly desperate to re-write history and give marvel credit for everything.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Hmmmmm lets review whats was actually said..... cuz too many times cats be shytting on other cats for shyt they aint even say....... then other dudes just run with it:usure:

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
THHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CINEMATIC
UNIVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
FROM

SCRAAAAAAATTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH
AND WENT THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR THE RIGHT WAY

Ok..... that was all that was said...... There have been many comicbook movies...... no one denies that..... but which ones were related, connected or a UNIVERSE before Marvel?

Dont recall Reeves Superman connected to Keaton Batman.

Dont recall Blade connected to The Punisher

Dont recall Jonah Hex connected to The Dark Knight

Dont recall Superman Returns connected to Green Lantern

Dont recall Catwoman connected to Steel

Dont recall Xmen connected to Fantastic 4.

The closest of any UNIVERSE type thing was Daredevil and Elecktra......... wait a minute.... :dwillhuh:

DareDevil and Elecktra.... who makes those comics?:jbhmm:

Nevermind that...... but where was this market before Ironman? Where was this wave? If someone can provide proof of other crossovers aka Universe... please feel free to speak up.

What lie what told?:patrice:

Martha