I saw the most beautiful woman in the world in the street?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
One of the GOAT yahoo questions in my opinion :mjlol:

Ya'll remember when Yahoo questions was a pretty big thing? Like between 2006-2011-ish?

Anyway, came across this one when it was originally posted (I think in 2010) and just randomly thought of it when posting in another thread, glad it's still up :mjlol:

The most beautiful woman in the world is living in NY. Today, as I sant down on a bench to eat my subway steak sandwich the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life walked by. I could not help but watch her. She walked softly but with such confidence. Her tanned legs almost gracefully completed each stride, her brown hair fell softly on her face which held a look as if she knew how beautiful she was. Every man in the vicinity was looking at her. She was perfect.

I assumed she was a model because of her height (She must have been atleast 5'10 - 5'11 or even 6'0!) and pure, and flawless beauty. She was so beautiful that I had to think, is this the proof of a devine entity? Is there really a god? She was so angelic. She was so beautiful that it hurts, because I know that a goddess like her exists in this world and I could never have her. When I saw beautiful I mean she was BEAUTIFUL so beautiful you couldn't possibly imagine, it's beyond your comprehension, and beyond mine until today. No longer can I see women the same. She has made every woman I thought was beautiful into plain janes. Women like her, if any other exist, can have all the power in the world. She can have any man do her bidding. I can tell you this as well she was more beautiful than Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, or whatever celebirty! I want to thank whatever force allowed me to see this woman in her prime. I guess I have no question, but what do you think?

I don't know why but this shyt cracks me up. :mjlol:

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
giphy.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: "subway steak sandwich" NYC food is just :hhh: god awful btw

anyway...never admire a woman outer beauty....the prettiest woman will be defiled for that lifestyle...its all appearances...its whats on the inside that count

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:scust: "subway steak sandwich" NYC food is just :hhh: god awful btw

anyway...never admire a woman outer beauty....the prettiest woman will be defiled for that lifestyle...its all appearances...its whats on the inside that count
The dude is talking about a random stranger he saw walking past. Not the woman he wants to marry :gucci:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
this board been up for 5 years

and u negros continue to post without pics when u say i saw a beautiful woman

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
this board been up for 5 years

and u negros continue to post without pics when u say i saw a beautiful woman
This board been up for 5 years

And you dudes continue to post in threads without reading the OP.

One look at the first sentence would have made it clear that I, myself DID NOT see this woman. I posted an old Yahoo question, posed by another person, complete with a link to said question.