I see more phat *** White women than I do phat ass Black women these days.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The POF thread from :hamster: and the troll thread from here let you know what type of nikkas they dealing. Dudes get depressed and violently angry when a bad black chick gives em no play talking bout "WAIT TIL I'M 30 bytch :pacspit:"

Then some half a donkey looking cacette is posted and they hyping that bytch up like she Megan Good in her prime.

I see y'all playas :mjpls:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If more black girls worked out. I don't think this would be an issue. The pool of fit sexy chicks would be increased. That might be a reason why so many athletes marry white broads. They are into staying fit. Those obese stats are alarming. 4 out of 5 black women are fat. Got damn

Breh they marry White girls, because in that world it's more White Women, and White people in general.

And please those stats are so wrong, 80% of Black women aren't obese, what world do you live in. I see as many fat White broads as I do Black ones on a daily.

YBE

Banned
Daps
i dont care what color it is, as long as its moist & tight :takedat:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm married to a black woman but something about a fine ass white girl have me like :mindblown: . Don't ask me why because I cannot even explain....but yes, there are more bad black women than white women, at least in the parts of the country I have been