Supporter
Daps
anigif_enhanced-buzz-19393-1383093534-9.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Imagine if B.I. was still alive for this, the coli would have a field day with the bars....
"Fukk shooting the five, my loves whip they dikks out, light up them p*ssys newports before they get they bics out"

" my bae Cease Leo, got the thick D though, get cowards sprung off Molly, then give him them dikks like Ceelo"

You like :scust::sadcam::why::huhldup::whoa::dahell:

but then you like, it's the greatest rapper ever :lupe::youngsabo::salute:

ultimately, you like :shaq2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
dikks are simply slang for clips and extended clips. The fact that y'all just finding this out cuz of a young thug ig is crazy. People been saying this shyt for years. But the current use of it on the coli is some what hilarious, but mostly disgusting
:russ::huhldup:
The people using it now are cacs, European cacs or suburban sheltered nikkas lol

No diss to OP cause this is a funny thread and it's funny to use to troll to the super serious coli hood aficionados

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikks are simply slang for clips and extended clips. The fact that y'all just finding this out cuz of a young thug ig is crazy. People been saying this shyt for years. But the current use of it on the coli is some what hilarious, but mostly disgusting
:russ::huhldup:
i wouldnt know the first thing about what dudes call extended clips, but i know for damn fukkin sure that no ones saying their blunts in their mouth like a dikk :scusthov:

that dude is a fakkit :mjlol:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
shoulda had "brazy" instead of "crazy" in the title to seal the deal

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Imagine if B.I. was still alive for this, the coli would have a field day with the bars....
"Fukk shooting the five, my loves whip they dikks out, light up them p*ssys newports before they get they bics out"

" my bae Cease Leo, got the thick D though, get cowards sprung off Molly, then give him them dikks like Ceelo"

:mjlol: