Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
is that you @Iron Chin Wilder

I smell p*ssy

Is that you @The Ruler 09

I smell p*ssy.. Is thay YOU @Yehuda

I smell p*ssys. Is that @1984 or is that the coli forum

This forum allows blatant racism against all races but the minute you Go at someone who happens to be blAck you get banned from threads for giving it back. I dont apprecate it.

Yall baby shyt soft. Act like youre hurting me when if anything yall basically stopping me from talking with bytch ass dudes. Thank you. Over sensitive mark ass bums who think they smart and tough. Yall hate whitepeople ao much it makea me laugh.

Let go of the hate breh. Noone gives a shyt out there for yall to hold onto so much hate. Be free

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh i thought we were being " brotherly" like you said before cac

What? No idea what you're talking about, I don't think you know either. You're just reacting out of desperation and hurt, as usual, you can't control your prejudices. Why do you have something against black people? Why are you even here if you have this bitterness? What was it? Some black people fukked you up or something and now you wanna strike back? Not everyone is the same nor do they represent an entire race, when you use a RACIAL term to diss someone, that's insulting to a whole race. If you don't like an individual there are countless ways to diss or insult them without resorting to racial name calling. All that does is expose your already pre existing prejudices.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
What? No idea what you're talking about, I don't think you know either. You're just reacting out of desperation and hurt, as usual, you can't control your prejudices. Why do you have something against black people? Why are you even here if you have this bitterness? What was it? Some black people fukked you up or something and now you wanna strike back? Not everyone is the same nor do they represent an entire race, when you use a RACIAL term to diss someone, that's insulting to a whole race. If you don't like an individual there are countless ways to diss or insult them without resorting to racial name calling. All that does is expose your already pre existing prejudices.
I just dapped the post since you cant remember

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dapped the post since you cant remember

I said if it should be said it should be said brotherly, of course, by black people/Latino's etc but not by white racists during an argument. You've pretty much admitted you use the word "nikka" to antagonize black people.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin

This whole shyt started iver racial name calling you fukking idiot. And it wasnt on my end. I did not call that man a "******" or "nikka" or anything.

I dropped a nikka on this forum twice and yall shyttin ya fukking pants. Get a life. Be consistant and shyt on everyone else being a racist instead of focusing on me cause i somned the shyt outta you

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
is that you @Iron Chin Wilder

I smell p*ssy

Is that you @The Ruler 09

I smell p*ssy.. Is thay YOU @Yehuda

I smell p*ssys. Is that @1984 or is that the coli forum

This forum allows blatant racism against all races but the minute you Go at someone who happens to be blAck you get banned from threads for giving it back. I dont apprecate it.

Yall baby shyt soft. Act like youre hurting me when if anything yall basically stopping me from talking with bytch ass dudes. Thank you. Over sensitive mark ass bums who think they smart and tough. Yall hate whitepeople ao much it makea me laugh.

Let go of the hate breh. Noone gives a shyt out there for yall to hold onto so much hate. Be free
Shut the fukk up you genetically inferior child molesting wet dog odorous socially awkward homoerotic weak piece of bird shyt. You ain't gonna do shyt but get mad and post about us on st0rmfr0nt fukk boy. Come to OH so I can show you a p*ssy when I fist fukk yours above the neck CAC :pacspit:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole shyt started iver racial name calling you fukking idiot. And it wasnt on my end. I did not call that man a "******" or "nikka" or anything.

I dropped a nikka on this forum twice and yall shyttin ya fukking pants. Get a life. Be consistant and shyt on everyone else being a racist instead of focusing on me cause i somned the shyt outta you

Why did you call me a "nikka?" I didn't diss you solely cause you were white at all, I dissed you cause you were saying racist shyt. That's out of order, I never said "white people are this or that" , I dissed oppressive racist white people, I've always stood up for anybody in the right regardless of colour or race. Yet you called me "nikka". I've never supported any purely racial disses towards anybody, can check any post I've made, never done that ever on or offline.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
I said if it should be said it should be said brotherly, of course, by black people/Latino's etc but not by white racists during an argument. You've pretty much admitted you use the word "nikka" to antagonize black people.
No i admitted that once i got snuffed and attempted robbery on myself and called dude it after he started running away. And what happened? He got mad squared up and caught one in hisbfukking face. Thats what i admitted