I smelt this cologne at Sephora yesterday. :ohlawd: convince me to pay $200 4 it!!

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Nice collection. That Armani Code is one I been wanting to pick up. Pi and Eros are fire.
My girl was the one that put me on Eros, she dies for that shyt.

But the craziest reaction I ever got was from the YSL lmao.

I was in a house party, shyt was live as hell, like 3 females for every nikka and every girl shaking ass. I'm walking by some girls dancing in a group and one of them stops dancing, looks up at me, and goes "damn nikka you smell good!"

Her friends stop and start smelling me too, then she yells out the the whole party "you see this nikka? This is what all you nikkas need to smell like"

I was like  :jawalrus::whew::banderas:
and swore by that shyt ever since

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I rock creed so i say go for it.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
be careful, alot of fake shyt or watered down shyt out there
Good looking out but that shyt turned out to be legitimate, Found it on Amazon. It was identical to the shyt at Belks. I'm pretty decent at sifting out fakes, been shopping online for almost 20 years.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
My girl was the one that put me on Eros, she dies for that shyt.

But the craziest reaction I ever got was from the YSL lmao.

I was in a house party, shyt was live as hell, like 3 females for every nikka and every girl shaking ass. I'm walking by some girls dancing in a group and one of them stops dancing, looks up at me, and goes "damn nikka you smell good!"

Her friends stop and start smelling me too, then she yells out the the whole party "you see this nikka? This is what all you nikkas need to smell like"

I was like  :jawalrus::whew::banderas:
and swore by that shyt ever since
tumblr_inline_o460ozBbkp1t9hr9b_500.gif