I Support Aries Spears 100%

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I watched the entire 5150 podcast....and he did no c00ning whatsoever.

I was expecting the worst, but it didn't happen. The only part I disagree with is the putting on a dress part.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You couldn't say this in the other thread? Or did you figure an oppositional viewpoint was gonna get you the plat? Regardless you're exceedingly brave for putting your reputation on the line with such a bold statement. :troll:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
You couldn't say this in the other thread? Or did you figure an oppositional viewpoint was gonna get you the plat? Regardless you're exceedingly brave for putting your reputation on the line with such a bold statement. :troll:

Bruh, I didn't even get to read the other thread yet. I needed to listen to the show before giving a fair assessment.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
To be honest, im glad he did make a new post

Im not reading all that shyt in the OG thread nor am I watching a 2 hour podcast of old nikkas cracking jokes.

They said he was c00ning and I'm not surprised but as I watched the last 5 minutes all I heard was "shyt tf ups", and a bunch of old drunk nikkas that sound like they were 30 minutes too late from wrapping that show up or seperating them 2 away from each other.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Probably about 10 posters responsible for most of the posts. And his c00ning isn't what earned him that combo
:mjlol:Social Media in general!,.,,,I already said I hadnt read the other thread on here...I just got home