I think I saw a roach in my kitchen EDIT: It was no roach

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So I'm chillin at the window fan in my kitchen, smoking a cig, finishing my 40. Out of the corner of my eye, I think I see something scurry from under my fridge to under my oven. It moved very fast, if it wasn't just my imagination.

I. Am. Disgusted. Breh. I have a fairly clean apartment. I don't just drop food and shyt like that without cleaning it. But if there was one roach that I managed to see, there's probably more. Thinking about calling Orkin or something tomorrow. Not down with bugs in my shyt. Them nikkas don't pay rent and need to GTFO.

Anyone have to deal with exterminators before? This is fukked because all the apartments/houses I've rented, I've NEVER had an issue with bugs. This is about to fukk up my summer.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get an exterminator b4 in gets worse.

i had to deal with this s#it. till u call and exterminator. u may see a few a day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It doesn't matter how clean your apartment is
If the folks next you ain't clean and is roach infested

Get Bengal gold

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
you better get that one now,are your apt. is going to look like this...

[ame=http://youtu.be/Iw_zUUE4BE0]Joe's Apartment (1996) The bathroom scene - YouTube[/ame]

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs. It wasn't a roach.

It was a fukking mouse. I was in my kitchen just now. Trying to wash dishes. And out of the corner of my eye, from under the fridge, it zooms out. But it stops for a split second and lets me see it. Big fukking mouse. And it runs back under the oven. I jump on top of the fukking counter like a broad in every cartoon ever.

I am not okay. Not okay at all right now, brehs. :to:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Brehs. It wasn't a roach.

It was a fukking mouse. I was in my kitchen just now. Trying to wash dishes. And out of the corner of my eye, from under the fridge, it zooms out. But it stops for a split second and lets me see it. Big fukking mouse. And it runs back under the oven. I jump on top of the fukking counter like a broad in every cartoon ever.

I am not okay. Not okay at all right now, brehs. :to:

sucks to be you:merchant:

where you live?