I Think I Understand Why Alot Of People Dont Feel Wale, Including Me...

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As most people said, he is just really corny. But he music turned out to be so good lately. So my opinion slightly changed on him, i appricate his music now more then anything else. But i dont wanna watch a 30 min interview with him.

And i have this wierd feeling he smells.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
fukk that nikka.

But ayo.

Someone link that Sohh thread where people were shytting on Wale's rhymes on a MMG radio cypher when homie wasnt even on it :pachaha::leon::youngsabo::heh::russ:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
90% of the reasons people are mentioning in here have nothing to do with music...

Social media, youtube and all the access has really killed hip hop in some ways..They want to know and like these artists personally now, when that never used to be the case...Im glad I didn't know then, what I know now about Q-Tip while I was bumping those Tribe Classics..
thats what ive been thinking for a long time now. we jus know too much about artists now. the "mystique" is gon.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wale was always a :ehh: rapper to me. I mean he has like 2 mixtapes i heard that i could play more than once. On top of that he came off as such a bytch ass nikka when he first entered the game. Like he was mad at Cudi/Drake saying "If i had mega stars backing me I'd be selling too" like he didnt have the most popular ARTIST on the planet at the time (Lady Gaga) on his first single.

nikka is just bytchmade softer than wet charmin toilet paper and now I heard he was goin at females threatning to punch them on twitter? nikka stay takin Ls fukk wale. :lolbron:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As most people said, he is just really corny. But he music turned out to be so good lately. So my opinion slightly changed on him, i appricate his music now more then anything else. But i dont wanna watch a 30 min interview with him.

And i have this wierd feeling he smells.

:laugh:

It think MMG is the wrong place for him he might do better and be better perceived on good music or something similar