I think if NK becomes free on its own, they will cause World War 3 or the next biggest one.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Pictures drawn from someone who escaped from a North Korea camp.

:merchant: The fukk breh.
LIke if they are capable to do this shyt on their own, aren't their people going to be pissed at the World giving them the :sas1::sas2: and not trying to deliver them from this piece of shyt regime. When they actually all see how the world was living and how they was living?

I mean shyt I'd be pretty fukking pissed too. I say somehow some way they take down China and take over it and then they really start fukking shyt up.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
North Korea goes hard. They wouldn't pop off WWIII without China green lighting it. NK is in a tough neighborhood. Even if the West did come for NK, do you really think China and Russia would stand by and let it happen? No. You think NK wouldn't let those atomics fly? Yes. They already have the ability to hit Hawaii (Pacific Naval Fleet) and the west coast of America.

They have a standing army that's ready to restart the Korean War. Even if they didn't hit the USA mopping Seoul and Tokyo would be good enough to send Asian stock markets into the gutter. There's a reason Russia, China, India have been piling gold. They're gonna make it happen one way or another.

North Korea is not to be played with.

Daps
Nah, NK can't cause WW3:childplease:, too :flabbynsick:. See, even the big man himself already sporting a flattop

Kim_Jong_Un_Haircut.0.0.jpg

Tell them people I am Kim Jong Un :stylin:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nk is holding Sk hostage

Any war with Nk would damage south Koreans in the process, it wouldn't be pretty

Japan and eventually China would get involved.

Last edited: