Reppin
The Cosmos

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
"Studying". Biden has already said he's not approving reparations unless Native Americans are included. If reparations is passed it will never be just for Black Americans with ancestry in this country. There will be other groups included on it.
Native Americans being included is fine. Not to have an Oppression Olympics, but they got done just as dirty as we did.

Any other group being included would be ridiculous though.

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Wasn't corny when they were saying "Let's Go Brandon" tho, huh :mjpls:
Even worse since thats where it originated from and why it's corny in the first place. Stupid ass magats on every youtube vid saying that shyt. Fools got no type of originality.:mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
People will hate him regardless just as long as he keeps Trump and Desantis out the box this round I guess it is what it is.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Native Americans being included is fine. Not to have an Oppression Olympics, but they got done just as dirty we did.

Any other group being included would be ridiculous though.
1. If we don't get our own, there is no way to do it correctly. Instantly delegitimized.
2. Native Americans have been getting reparations for DECADES.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
"Studying". Biden has already said he's not approving reparations unless Native Americans are included. If reparations is passed it will never be just for Black Americans with ancestry in this country. There will be other groups included on it.
Native Americans should be included. Stop moving the goal posts so you have a reason to complain regardless.

Daps
Joe don't care about reparations one way or the other.

If it could help Dems control the House/Senate AND get him re-elected, he'd push for it. If it doesn't help him, he won't push for it.

Obama was against gay marriage until he was for it. Breh probably doesn't really care either way but you gotta get those votes.

Be nice if a Pres pushed for it but he would basically be handing the WH/House/Senate back to the GOP....so.....

Mystic

All Star
Daps
He never said "I'll support reparations over my dead body" like the poster I quoted said. Yall need to read more books
:huhldup:
I never said he did....also Native Americans got theirs and even if they didn't why it's gotta be us and them, why not us then them them then us? All that means is we get bunched together to them(and a bunch of white people who aren't native American but get it cause their CAC ancestors paid money to get on paper native American ancestry to get benefits) and we get a lot less which is already alot less than we deserve FOH