I think the WWE just spoiled Cena vs Rollins at Summerslam

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Somebody came up with a great idea of Flair having a stable to stop him from getting 16. That shyt would be PIFF

Yeah, that was me...kinda. Well, I shouldn't be the only one that imagined that, but...

John Cena is about to win the WWE title against whoever. He's going for the pin. 1... 2...

Somebody in a mask pulls him out of the ring and hits him with a foreign object. The current champ retains.

The man gets in the ring and takes off the mask... It's Ric Flair! Let's hear what he has to say...

"How dare you, John Cena. How dare to try and tarnish the legacy of the 16... wooooooooo... the ONLY 16-time world champion, Ric Flair. I'm not gonna allow it...Your days as champion are over. Diamonds are forever, and so is the Nature Boy. Woooooooooooo".

*Crowd pops, Flair does the strut, Cena looks astonished. Fade out*

:troll::yeshrug:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cena wins him and Nikki go on to be the longest reigning championship couple in WWE history.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They booked themselves into a corner with this one

I don't understand their thinking with this
Let it play out . Plus no they didn't book themselves into a corner. Rollins can retain by fukkery

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They booked themselves into a corner with this one

I don't understand their thinking with this

They're trying to do the same thing they did with the other WCW belt.

Give it to Cena, act like he's "elevating" it, then unify it with the world title, fukking up a bunch of people's pushes in the process.