I think this may be the 46th President of the United States

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People said the same about Trump

:patrice: people said they respected the work trump had done in politics and that he wasn't really a celebrity any more?

besides, franken is one of the architects of the modern liberal movement which is basically just an army that's oppose to the republican party and doesn't really stand FOR anything

220px-Lies_and_the_lying_liars.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2020 is the perfect year to run franken tbh

id vote for him in a second too. hell, get this guy on a debate in front of the country with a repub? the same shyt i said about bernie but we never got to see that :beli:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
We are waaaaaay too early to be talking about this but I don't see Franken playing well with the voters Dems need.

Dems need a candidate who:

- can get high minority turnout
- appeal to working class whites in the rust belt

Any candidate who can't do both is the wrong choice. Franken is an ideal candidate for Starbucks hipster-types who work at a tech startup but thats about it.

I don't think Trump is going to run again anyway (though his daughter might).

Superstar
Daps
We are waaaaaay too early to be talking about this but I don't see Franken playing well with the voters Dems need.

Dems need a candidate who:

- can get high minority turnout
- appeal to working class whites in the rust belt

Any candidate who can't do both is the wrong choice. Franken is an ideal candidate for Starbucks hipster-types who work at a tech startup but thats about it.

I don't think Trump is going to run again anyway (though his daughter might).

He's a senator from Minnesota, bruh. :beli:

If he didn't know how to appeal to the working class, he would have been voted out long ago.