I think tru_mac needs to be removed as mod of HL

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
so like i was saying before i was rudely interrupted

here is another example of fukkboy @tru_m.a.c violating the coli's own rules

GOP National Voter Suppression (Interstate Crosscheck)

its a whole page of him posting nothing but twitter links, this is after him and the rest of the management ranting and raving about nap doing it in his thread, he turns around and does it in his own thread

the levels of hypocrisy are staggering

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
this is how low HL has gone

this is a picture of the bottom of the front page of HL on Monday, it shows the last thread on the front page is from Friday, 3 days before.

This just shows how dead HL is, usually the front page has stories that have been upped that same day

this guy has run HL into the ground, its just a little circle jerk nowadays where him and his butt buddies regurgitate talking points from the Democratic National Committee

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
this is what i was bushed for http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27728035/ http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27745200/

supposedly i was race baiting, i wasnt, i dont even know what race baiting is

this is the article that the thread was about Black Turnout in Alabama Complicates Debate on Voting Laws

if anybody with any reading comprehension reads it they would see that the ariticle is about disputing the notion that that black vote was suppressed, because the threadstarter has used a quote from the article people assumed wrongly what the article was about, my post was pointing this out

since they couldnt dispute what i was saying, they bushed me

this is the kind of intellectualism or lack thereof that goes on in HL and its why HL is a dead forum and why fakmac needs to be removed

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you still mad that you don't have free reign to post your racist screed all over that section?
show me one post I made that was racist bruh..........

that lazy talk can :camby:

I've never made a racist joke, comment, or anything of the type on thecoli, nvm in HL.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've done this multiple times. Go look in the last there where you whined about being bushed. You're a white Canadian alt-right heap of shyt who's pretending to be black.
:mjlol:

so uninformed, yet so quick to talk so much.

must be nice to live in your bubble huh?

edit: AND you negged me....:russ: bruh....how old are you? no wonder HL is going to shyt, it's being run by homotional 15 year olds, incapable of having any sort of discourse without showing their emotions.

:hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

so uninformed, yet so quick to talk so much.

must be nice to live in your bubble huh?
I don't see you disagreeing. :ohhh:

I mean, you claimed to be in the Canadian Armed Forces in that transgender military ban thread. You sourced [with links] to a racist, white supremacist blog in an antifa thread. I'm kinda dumb, but not enough to actually fall for your bullshyt. :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't see you disagreeing. :ohhh:

I mean, you claimed to be in the Canadian Armed Forces in that transgender military ban thread. You sourced [with links] to a racist, white supremacist blog in an antifa thread. I'm kinda dumb, but not enough to actually fall for your bullshyt. :mjlol:
SMH, I linked a picture off of google images, which I explained in the post. and for ppl to continue on with some bullshyt like I frequented that site and got that pic from there is disingenuous as fukk.

and I don't support, nor have I ever supported the alt-right or any of that shyt.

y'all just get real lazy trying to lump ppl that disagree with certain points in to one big group.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SMH, I linked a picture off of google images, which I explained in the post. and for ppl to continue on with some bullshyt like I frequented that site and got that pic from there is disingenuous as fukk.

and I don't support, nor have I ever supported the alt-right or any of that shyt.

y'all just get real lazy trying to lump ppl that disagree with certain points in to one big group.
Nah. Nah. That's always the [convenient] excuse. The opinions you share on here align with everything posted to that site. From your views on women, gays and political correctness... I mean, you can claim that you don't support the alt-right, but the content of your posts betray that claim. Are you now claiming you're not Canadian? Seriously, why pretend to be something you're not?

It's not disagreements people have a problem with, it's your dishonesty.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
since they couldnt dispute what i was saying, they bushed me

You contradicted yourself by acknowledging that voter ID laws were racist and precisely targeted black people, but that they weren't worth black people's time because they didn't have the intended impact. :mindblown:

But I'll let you cry about it, though :ehh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Nah. That's always the [convenient] excuse. The opinions you share on here align with everything posted to that site. From your views on women, gays and political correctness... I mean, you can claim that you don't support the alt-right, but the content of your posts betray that claim. Are you now claiming you're not Canadian? Seriously, why pretend to be something you're not?

It's not disagreements people have a problem with, it's your dishonesty.
lol, MY dishonesty?

I've told ppl on here many times that I have lived in both countries and have family in both countries. My dad is American.
I currently am living in Canada.

I have no reason to lie to you or anyone. I've never lied about anything on here ever. why? what is the point of lying online to ppl that you will never ever see IRL?

I don't get that shyt, same reason why I don't front on instagram like so many others.

my stance on women is very clear. I love women and I fully support them and believe that they should be treated no different then men. Just because I don't beleive in theis mythical wage gap doesn't mean I demean or look down on or teat women differently. cuz I don't

Gays...I have ZERO issues with gays, lesbians or transgenders. I, was actually a best man in a gay(lesbian) wedding. I have no ill will towards anyone in the LGBT community.
But that doesn't mean I have to agree with that whole forced pronoun bullshyt either (something which many LGBT folks agree with).

and political correctness....meh. I think it's been pushed way beyond what it's original intentions were. and I think that it is being abused to the point where language is being policed too much.

all of these things I've jsut said I've said numerous times on here. I ain't hiding that. and many ppl have read and quoted(and many agreed) with these stances. it's the ones that like to pick out parts of a post so only part of an argument gets made, then someone replies on that b*stardization and so on, that these lies and half truths(and mostly bullshyt) gets tossed around. just like you claiming I posted pics from some alt-right website, when that is clearly not the truth.

Now, what areas to I stand with the alt right on??

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ayo, @Diasporan Royalty despite you deleting what you wrote, I respect what you said. and it gives me some hope that there are at least some ppl that can acknowledge that ppl have different views, and that doesn't mean that they need to be censored.

:salute: