I thought Baka Not Nice was the Canadian boogey man? You notice how Kendrick is going at all of OVO and Drake ain't said a word about TDE?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
no one ever believed Drake was tough

He’s a child actor

Kendrick not tough either though just because you grew up in the hood don’t make you hard

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Crazy how Dot is giving us a double disc 1 single at a time. What yall thought he meant when he said 20/1? We about to get flooded. Kendrick been planning and laying tracks for as long as this shyt been brewing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some of you aren't peeping the energy. Kendrick even throwing daggers at PND...:pachaha:

Kendrick on some "f*ck the other side and their families" shyt while Drake trying to make sure he shouts out YG, Game and Chris Brown. He's trying to peacefully navigate the West Coast while avoiding going at Top, TDE or any of Kendrick's squad.

If a nicca says "ALL you niccas is some hoes" and you keep shouting out YG and Game and trying not to offend Top...you not built for this shyt.

Drake don't want real smoke. That's a main reason Kendrick is up.
Did Top really rob Kendrick’s dad?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What exactly did this Baka nikka do? Was he some pimp or something? All I heard was some trafficking charge

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
What exactly did this Baka nikka do? Was he some pimp or something? All I heard was some trafficking charge
Pimping/ Sex trafficking. If you’re convicted of any charge that has to do with sex in Canada you automatically get registered as a sex offender.

Baka not known to mess with minors, in this case I imagine he was P.I’n a girl and she just switched up on him like most of them do.