I thought it was a joke but New York nikkas really take their Timbs and AF1’s serious

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
iFZ-Y2.gif

Honeslty this is exactly how I imagine NY haters tip typing away on their keyboards and posting the Timb Signal

It's cool tho what can the NY gawds do for you swagless OT heathens today?

tenor.gif

Daps
Ever since lames like Chris Brown and Drake started rocking Timbz, I stopped wearing them. They used to be the gear that only official street dudes wore. If you had crispy wheats on, we knew you were legit. No longer. :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
no disrespect to southern / middle america nikkaz ...... but dem nikkaz are always madd late/slow to fashion

• trick daddy talking bout polo this & polo that like a decade after we made it popping
  • ATL nikkaz were talking bout they started rocking gold fronts in da late 90’s like we wasn’t doing this in da early 80’s
  • biggie was rocking coogie like 8 years before cash money & no limit was making songs about it

:mjlol:

I hate doing it to them like that... cause I got love for them....
But this is the reason the culture is goofy and gay now, cause these nikkaz got the game.
They don't got no real swagger... no disrespect.

The got on to Jordan's late..
Ghetto high fashion late...
Fitted hats late.
shyt even timbs and shyt... late ..

I be outta town, muthafukaz was wearing reebok classics... I mean the "fly" muthafukaz...
Super starched Jean's wit creases and shyt.
It's all good tho

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Woorrrrd. That’s right, they did :dead::dead::dead::laff:
:mjlol::mjlol:

I think these nikkaz made the price of them shyts go the fukk up lol...
I remember back in the day...
nikkaz atleast had some Timbs for the winter
And some fresh white uptowns for the summer.
Wasnt expensive at all

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Close thread. zzzzz . They are not thinking about yall. They're thinking about looking good while yall stay giving looks. That's the thing about New York.. we own up to our shyt.
:stopitslime:

He ain’t lying. Anybody rocking single soles is with the shyts. Doubles soles playing it cool.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Hven;t worn timbs in years, them shyts mad heavy. New Yorkers got some strong legs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hven;t worn timbs in years, them shyts mad heavy. New Yorkers got some strong legs
Gayest shyt that I’ve read on this thread yet. Fukkin weirdo. Have one OT on here talking about strong legs, another one talking about how dude is built, and yet a few other OTs talking about bulkiness and physiques...instead of watching what NY is doing, you need to address what y’all have in common to be comfortable enough to say that shyt
:jbhmm::dame: