I told a gay man to “quit acting like a fukkin woman” today at work.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is why I barely talk to anyone at work.

Good luck OP, if you keep your job just avoid him.
Barley talking or not talking in some work environments would make you come off as stand offish and cold. And I think less likely for promotions.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt almost happened to me, I was training for a new position with a treh (SUPER SAIYAN ULTRA INSTINCT KAMEHAMEHA PAUSE, I CLAIM HARLEM AS MY SANCTUARY :dame:)

And I kept calling shim "bruh" by accident and they hit me (AGAIN PAUSE LIKE SNES CONTROLLERS) with the "Quit calling me that Im not a man" :beli:

Quick thinking I said "we in South Florida you know bruh is a gender neutral term dont even start that bullshyt :ufdup: " and everybody around laughed, crisis and potential firing averted.

Your situation dont look too good though fam

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt almost happened to me, I was training for a new position with a treh (SUPER SAIYAN ULTRA INSTINCT KAMEHAMEHA PAUSE, I CLAIM HARLEM AS MY SANCTUARY :dame:)

And I kept calling shim "bruh" by accident and they hit me (AGAIN PAUSE LIKE SNES CONTROLLERS) with the "Quit calling me that Im not a man" :beli:

Quick thinking I said "we in South Florida you know bruh is a gender neutral term dont even start that bullshyt :ufdup: " and everybody around laughed, crisis and potential firing averted.

Your situation dont look too good though fam
Yall call women bruh
:gucci:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This how you can tell who ever worked in big time corporate America and who reached their career height as evening shift manager.

Telling someone "you acting like a female" in front of female coworkers is very unprofessional and its very offensive. He's mocking both his gay coworker and women as a whole all in one swoop. That is NO good in a professional atmosphere where everyone feels entitled to their own respect.

You wouldn't last a year working for a professional organization if you think you can make personal insults based on race or gender as long as you don't attach a curse word to it. Maybe OP works at Wendy's or something where they let ratchet shyt slide. If he just compromised his corporate position cus he acted like a coli nicca....
Lol stop all the righteousness and condescending shyt nikka

Corp America rules are no different than going to school or church or sumn, u acting like u in the navy seals

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yall call women bruh
:gucci:

I dont but alot of my coworkers are Gen Z and they be on that shyt, I was calling trehette bruh because my psyche is telling me this is a whole nikka in a wig with Bolt on titties. There was a bulldagger in that same office too, I ended up becoming more tolerant due to that but at first its kinda jarring ngl