I tried Tillamook Ice Cream for the first time...might be my new favorite brand of ice cream but it's a bit pricey for the amount given.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I've always wanted to try this brand of ice cream but I could never find it in Syracuse...anywhere!

🙄

Recently one of our local grocery stores finally started selling Tillamook brand products (cheese, jerky, ice cream, etc) back in March, so I decided to give the ice cream a try after trying the White Cheddar cheese sandwich slices (which was good but pricey also at $4.99) a few months ago.

I might've overpaid or maybe this is the brand's market price which was $6.99 each for a 1.5qt size container so I brought four different flavors for about $27.96 🤷🏾‍♀️

Marionberry Pie, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Toffee Crunch, and Tillamook Mudslide 😋. My local store didn't have all the exotic flavors the brand is known for but, just the basics such as the ones I mentioned and the casual flavors (Oregon Strawberry, Peaches and Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip, Waffle Cone, etc).

The ice cream is very good. I brought them Sunday and already finished two of them (Marionberry Pie and White Chocolate Raspberry) 🥴😩 and I'll be opening the third one, Caramel Toffee Crunch🤤 tonight.

I'll probably buy more in the future IF on sale because I def think I overpaid for some ice cream but, it's been a good experience so far.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've always wanted to try this brand of ice cream but I could never find it in Syracuse...anywhere!

🙄

Recently one of our local grocery stores finally started selling Tillamook brand products (cheese, jerky, ice cream, etc) back in March, so I decided to give the ice cream a try after trying the White Cheddar cheese sandwich slices (which was good but pricey also at $4.99) a few months ago.

I might've overpaid or maybe this is the brand's market price which was $6.99 each for a 1.5qt size container so I brought four different flavors for about $27.96 🤷🏾‍♀️

Marionberry Pie, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Toffee Crunch, and Tillamook Mudslide 😋. My local store didn't have all the exotic flavors the brand is known for but, just the basics such as the ones I mentioned and the casual flavors (Oregon Strawberry, Peaches and Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip, Waffle Cone, etc).

The ice cream is very good. I brought them Sunday and already finished two of them (Marionberry Pie and White Chocolate Raspberry) 🥴😩 and I'll be opening the third one, Caramel Toffee Crunch🤤 tonight.

I'll probably buy more in the future IF on sale because I def think I overpaid for some ice cream but, it's been a good experience so far.

Tillamook is great. You gotta buy it when it's on sale buy 1 get 1 tho.

Then buy you 2 so you have enough until the next sale