I turned down 500k a year because they were a Silkk The Shocker Fan! Edit: they offered me 1 mil a year

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So i get a call from my dog round the way, he know i been going through some thangs, and it just so happens his company had a executive position open.:mjgrin: I go in the interview dressed in my best choppa suit, walked in to "Whipe Me Down"!shyt was a sure in the bag til me and the board of execs get to speaking about southern hip hop and influences!:francis: The main recruiter basically got mad when we started bagging on southern artists that got by with lack of skills. Silkk The Shocker came up and the Main Recruiter said i was a dum dum if i didnt fukk with silkk the shocker:gucci: Boy i almost lost it, told that nikka i dont need this 500k a year job and that i can easily find a 1mil a year job with muffugas who keep it real :scust:

:myman: i left that bytch while the song from the ending scene of "Hustle And Flow" played in the background.

FIN

Edit: they offered me 1 mil a year if I could listen to silkk's verse on "Player's from the south" without laughing:patrice:

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
giphy.gif