"I Used to Pay Kobe, Now I Pay Lebron" Official My hairline is gone thread 2016

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Noticed a "little" bald spot in the winter of 2011 after cutting dreads :ehh:...

Was still going strong in 2012 and even retweeted a couple lbj hairline jokes on twitter :umad:

Ordered castor oil nearly a year to the day after lbj jokes :lupe:

Found a gray hair on my right temple weeks before my 31st birthday :to:

After battling through this shyt with biotin, cocunut oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil and egg yolk for 4 years since, I can assert that tonight, the battle is over....

full

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Noticed a "little" bald spot in the winter of 2011 after cutting dreads :ehh:...

Was still going strong in 2012 and even retweeted a couple lbj hairline jokes on twitter :umad:

Ordered castor oil nearly a year to the day after lbj jokes :lupe:

Found a gray hair on my right temple weeks before my 31st birthday :to:

After battling through this shyt with biotin, cocunut oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil and egg yolk for 4 years since, I can assert that tonight, the battle is over....

full

I might be there with you breh in a few years. Maybe its just me, but I feel like one corner is getting pushed back. We gonna need to put together a bosley group buy soon.:mjcry:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I might be there with you breh in a few years. Maybe its just me, but I feel like one corner is getting pushed back. We gonna need to put together a bosley group buy soon.:mjcry:
May order some rogaine......thought it was only for people over 50 but I think I need it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
thats why I never make fun of anyone's hairline

that karma might come back around :whoa:

I was notorious for calling bald people who pissed me of bald motherfukkers and now hanging on but dam everyday looking in the mirror and just.:mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
May order some rogaine......thought it was only for people over 50 but I think I need it.

Got bad news for you, rogaine only works on bald spots at the back it doesn't do shyt for receding hairlines.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Got bad news for you, rogaine only works on bald spots at the back it doesn't do shyt for receding hairlines.
If thats the case then the "good news" is that i also have a bald spot. We flabby over here :mjcry:

Its funny how we refer to larry holmes as fns but that dude fade ain't lost a strand and his hairline tight af