I waited to 12:00 am to post this, this classic song came out 20 years ago this week.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Straight to Circuit City the day this album dropped....On the drive home from after parties in college, wildin the fukk out. We would throw Moment Of Truth on and zone out to that shyt like damn....We gotta do better...:wow::mjcry::snoop:

MEMORIES:russ:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
When it's time to go all out you be like damn he flipped now I'm pissed sick of all the bullshyt lendin you the full clip givin you a verbal ass whip..Don't trip it's the gifted prolific one known as bald head slick why is the press all on my did ick... The DJ's name is Premier and He's The GURU :salute: :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Straight to Circuit City the day this album dropped....On the drive home from after parties in college, wildin the fukk out. We would throw Moment Of Truth on and zone out to that shyt like damn....We gotta do better...:wow::mjcry::snoop:

MEMORIES:russ:

JFK 2 LAX still calms me down

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Crazy how the two most rawest verses on this came from people other than Guru (Krumbsnatch on “Make em Pay” and Deck on “Above the Clouds) and that’s not a diss to Guru. He killed this whole album. One of the most profound lyricist ever. Probably the most fitting rap name of all time. The nikka rapped in parables, dropping nothing but knowledge. Like I would go to that nikka for real life advice cause he was really on some Guru shyt. He had the rare ability to be very simple and extremely deep at the same time.