I wanna take this moment to crown ULTRA thin crust pizza as the best pizza style of all time

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I've tried em all.
Standard, NY/foldable, Chicago style, Deep Dish, Detroit style, St Louis, Sicilian, Brick Oven, WHATEVER THE FUKK

Now don't get me wrong :usure:
A well buttered deep dish is amazing, so it's been my second fav, but thin crust has been bae :noah: less taxing on the calories, carbs and fat but most of all it simply tasted the best :banderas: All that bread be blockin the flavorful blessing intended for a breh.

And then ULTRA thin crust appeared. Idk when but I been seeing it increasingly lately and tried it out...
kevin-harta.gif

How do you make this shyt even better?! :ohlawd: Ya'll stop playing and get you some :damn:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Can't be better than a prime Pizza Hut back when they're pizza crust use to be greasy as fukk.

that shyt was GOAT

was it healthy? no

but was it GOAT? yes!

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when Pizza
Can't be better than a prime Pizza Hut back when they're pizza crust use to be greasy as fukk.

that shyt was GOAT

was it healthy? no

but was it GOAT? yes!
Back when Pizza Hut dropped the pizza on the dine in table with a cast iron skillet. Yea that taste cbfw

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Although I like how thin crust pizza taste it's just not enough actual pizza for me lol.

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Back when Pizza

Back when Pizza Hut dropped the pizza on the dine in table with a cast iron skillet. Yea that taste cbfw

Yup and back when i was kid and they had the scholastic reading book fair thing or whatever it was callled in the 90's

i can't halfway remember what it was called.

bottom mine is, Pizza Hut in the 90's all the way to the mid 2000's is the GOAT