i want the best true wireless earbuds money can buy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony Wf-1000xm4. Just about every feature you can imagine and the bass, mids, and highs sound incredible
I put some symbio w eartips on these and they solved all my issues with them. They're foam ear tips with a silicone outer. Has to put them on my Galaxy Buds Pro also. Some of these headphones come with trash tips.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
mpow-mx3.jpg

The Mpow MX3 are the best wireless earbuds ive ever used so far. better than the airpods, in my opinion, and they only cost $30.

Had them for a year so far and their still going strong. the earbuds last about 5 to 7 hours depending on how loud you have the volume.

Since their so cheap, you can get them on amazon and test them. if you dont like the then you can return them for a full refund.

Link:

10.jpg

For double the price (around $60) you could get the SoundPeats Truegine 3.
These ones are really good too as they have dual audio drivers in each earbud giving some nice dynamic sound.

Link:

Honestly, i dont think anyone should be paying more than $60 for wireless earbuds. the material cost alone to manufacture these things doesnt justify it.

All the ones from the top companies like samsung, apple, bose etc are waaaaaay overpriced for what they do.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I have the first pixel buds, and they are ass. charged to 100% to do yard work and they were dead before I finish

#JewLife

Rookie
Daps
Power beats pro strictly cuz they never fall out. Battery Life hella long too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony WF-1000XM4 are still the best?
I have those and since I got the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 I pretty much stopped using them. I been dumping all the earbuds I stopped using on Facebook and eBay. The MTW3 are the most comfortable big earbuds I’ve ever had. I’m keeping them and the Jabra Elite 7 Pro / Active that I have. Also the 75t and Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro. I’ll likely sell the WF1000XM4 and Jaybird Vista 2.

Already sold the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2, AirPods Pro, Galaxy Buds (+, Pro, and Live), Jabra Elite 85t, and Powerbeats Pro.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bumping an old thread, but I heard those sonys were good asf....just with a 199 price tag.

I just recently copped JBLs with great battery life and sound quality for half the price. I returned some beats that i paid the same price for.....they were aboslute garbage

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one using the beats fit pro? They're basically the airpods pro with longer battery and better bass.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know how they did it, but no earbud stays in my ear as snug, but comfortable as the airpods pro.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Am I the only one using the beats fit pro? They're basically the airpods pro with longer battery and better bass.
I looked into those but I don't like those mandatory fins on them. The AirPods Pro 2 actually sound really good. I put come comply foam tips on them and they never fall out. Decent bass unlike the originals. Amazing ANC and transparency mode and the stems give you all the needed playback and volume controls. They can usually be found on sale for the same price as those Beats. They have a better case with longer battery life on it (the buds have the same life as the Beats) wireless charging with magsafe on the case. Same IPX4 rating on the buds and the Pro 2 case is also IPX4.