I want to step my boxing knowledge up

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I was lucky.

In he Army, one of my Sgt. was a former Boxer. Homie had sooooooooo many fights on Tape.

I seen so many old fights I cant even name em all.

Combined limited footage and everything Ive read about him, The best ever is Sugar Ray Robinson.

Roy is my fav of all time.

Watch Mayweather back when he was PBF, before Money Mayweather came along.

He was more than just a defensive counter-puncher back in the day. Smart move by him though.

Watch Pernell Whitaker too. Defensive like Mayweather, but instead of fighting from the outside, he fought you in a phone booth an you couldn't hit him.

My favs of all time:

1. Roy
2. Sugar Ray Robinson
3. Pac
4. B-Hop
5. Ali

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Like the others said but also watch some documentaries

as well as these bouts
100 Best Fights of All-Time

That's a good list besides listing fights which have no existing footage of.
Never understood how fights which can't be watched can be ranked among fights which we can watch. I can't compare the two based on newspaper articles.
With fighters ranks it's different though cause in all time rankings (not fantasy matchups) they always go with resume almost exclusively and it can be tracked down who beat whom to the very early stages of boxing so the likes of Harry Greb can be still ranked despite not having a fight footage.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Watch every Floyd Mayweather fight on youtube

Watch some James Toney and Bernard Hopkins as well, you'll be all set
James toney is one of the dudes that made me realize I was a casual. I thought he was a bum because I saw him in a fight and he looked real pudgy and they mentioned he didnt do kind of road work he just sparred. Needless to say I hadnt checked his resume:francis:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Toney is one of the most skilled fighters ever.

Larry Holmes is another guy that gets over-looked.