I was on code like a motherfukker today. Helped saved a African breh from racism

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This white lady kept harassing him since day one at school. she snitches on him, bosses him around and keep tabs on him. Hes a older guy, probably in his 40's and he speak like 6 different languages and hes new to America and cant speak English well.

She was on his back today and the new African guy mask came all the way off. All those African pleasantries went out the window. He had that look in his eyes. that crazy nikka look us brothers get when cacs push us to the limit. Bro started cussing her out lol and of course she got shook and told the teachers. The instructors like the typical WS of course took her side but when he came out to ask what happened I told them how she always harass him and pick on him for no reason and she pushes his buttons and dude don't bother nobody. They were really about to try to probably get him kicked out or some shyt but not on my watch.

The conservative instructor was fake diplomatic, he really was on her side but pretended to be fair. Typical WS shyt

She ended up getting picked on by the liberal instructor. He was bullying her to give her a taste of the shyt she does Hes a bleeding heart liberal democrat type..white guilt type of guy.....hes cool even tho i get tired of his Disney speeches "you can do it" I know i can motherfukker. Don't give me no game. I'm the game giver motherfukker. I'm OG status. and hes one of those white guys that go extra hard on conservative types so he ended up repairmenting her and told the African guy that it he dont have to take no shyt.

By the way the street nikkas that black folks prop up so much was kinda on her side or atleast kissing her ass on the sidelines. Im telling u hood and street nikkas are the biggest c00ns and cowards. Those nikkas arent real men with no true backbone. they submit to WS

dude from the congo and ended up in america in his 40s...this ignorant bytch dont know what hes been through. Probably got family hacked up in diamonds, probably killed ppl in civil wars and she probably dont know what demons are inside him. bro probably would kill her if he start having flashing backs of holding a damn RPG ate the age of 13 high of coke mixed with gunpowder

leave ppl alone...

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you leave your house to go refil your meds you crazy ass nikka that’s been banned multiple times but keeps coming back :heh:
i show receipts....like over 300 piece art portfolio, cdl permit, college degree...and soon to cdl holder

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude from the congo and ended up in america in his 40s...this ignorant bytch dont know what hes been through. Probably got family hacked up in diamonds, probably killed ppl in civil wars and she probably dont know what demons are inside him. bro probably would kill her if he start having flashing backs of holding a damn RPG ate the age of 13 high of coke mixed with gunpowder

leave ppl alone...

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This white lady kept harassing him since day one at school. she snitches on him, bosses him around and keep tabs on him. Hes a older guy, probably in his 40's and he speak like 6 different languages and hes new to America and cant speak English well.

She was on his back today and the new African guy mask came all the way off. All those African pleasantries went out the window. He had that look in his eyes. that crazy nikka look us brothers get when cacs push us to the limit. Bro started cussing her out lol and of course she got shook and told the teachers. The instructors like the typical WS of course took her side but when he came out to ask what happened I told them how she always harass him and pick on him for no reason and she pushes his buttons and dude don't bother nobody. They were really about to try to probably get him kicked out or some shyt but not on my watch.

The conservative instructor was fake diplomatic, he really was on her side but pretended to be fair. Typical WS shyt

She ended up getting picked on by the liberal instructor. He was bullying her to give her a taste of the shyt she does Hes a bleeding heart liberal democrat type..white guilt type of guy.....hes cool even tho i get tired of his Disney speeches "you can do it" I know i can motherfukker. Don't give me no game. I'm the game giver motherfukker. I'm OG status. and hes one of those white guys that go extra hard on conservative types so he ended up repairmenting her and told the African guy that it he dont have to take no shyt.

By the way the street nikkas that black folks prop up so much was kinda on her side or atleast kissing her ass on the sidelines. Im telling u hood and street nikkas are the biggest c00ns and cowards. Those nikkas arent real men with no true backbone. they submit to WS

leave ppl alone...

It's cool you defended him but why you let one of your brothers get fukked with for that long in the first place?