I Was Randomly Given 12 ‘Warning Points’ And Bushed Around November 20th?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Just as the title says. One minute I was posting in my Q&A thread about the breh living in Qatar, the next minute I was Bushed and could no longer post. No explanation, no warning, hadn’t done anything wrong- nothing. Checked my posts and there was nothing out of the ordinary. Checked my warning points and found four randomly selected posts from my last two threads that had been issued 3 warning points apiece. However, they were all just regular conversational posts. None of them broke any forum rules, or anything close to that nature. The 4 posts seemed to just have been randomly selected and given enough Warning points to initiate a Bushing.

Been here 10 years and never seen anything like it. Can one of you guys shed some light on this?

@Barnett114
@Black
@hex
@Houston911
@MikelArteta
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just as the title says. One minute I was posting in my Q&A thread about the breh living in Qatar, the next minute I was Bushed and could no longer post. No explanation, no warning, hadn’t done anything wrong- nothing. Checked my posts and there was nothing out of the ordinary. Checked my warning points and found four randomly selected posts from my last two threads that had been issued 3 warning points apiece. However, they were all just regular conversational posts. None of them broke any forum rules, or anything close to that nature. The 4 posts seemed to just have been randomly selected and given enough Warning points to initiate a Bushing.

Been here 10 years and never seen anything like it. Can one of you guys shed some light on this?

@Barnett114
@Black
@hex
@Houston911
@MikelArteta
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
It happened to me too. No explanation needed. All it takes is for you to make the wrong person mad, and boom.

They treat this site like a members only exclusive club. To post here is a privilege not a right.

Just take the L and keep it moving.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Happened to me as well. Been here since 2012 and this is just sad. It’s like if you piss off the wrong member they snitch on you and you just get points deducted. I even sent the mod who did it and got no reply.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I REMEMBER WARNINGS WERE ALWAYS 1 POINT..

SINCE MODS CANT BAN, A MOD FOUND A WAY AROUND IT.. ALL A MOD HAS TO DO IS GET YOU TO 10 WARNING POINTS AND YOURE OUT. SO ONE OF THE MODS IS ABUSING THE WARNING SYSTEM BY HANDING OUT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF POINTS ON WARNINGS IN ORDER TO ESSENTIALLY “BAN” U.

:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I REMEMBER WARNINGS WERE ALWAYS 1 POINT..

SINCE MODS CANT BAN, A MOD FOUND A WAY AROUND IT.. ALL A MOD HAS TO DO IS GET YOU TO 10 WARNING POINTS AND YOURE OUT. SO ONE OF THE MODS IS ABUSING THE WARNING SYSTEM BY HANDING OUT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF POINTS ON WARNINGS IN ORDER TO ESSENTIALLY “BAN” U.

:francis:
Exactly.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I honestly didn’t feel like it was anything malicious, but the fact that I’ve tagged six mods in this thread and not a single one of them has yet to reply, is mad sus. I also reached out to a different one(@MMS) who I give credit for at least “replying” to my dm, but after just one reply saying that he’d “ask someone”, I never heard back from him either.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
you’re repeating basically the same point I was trying to make :dahell:
...no.

you have this retarded point of view that this place is treated as a club...it's not. You also seem to think you are entitled to post here...you're not.

Just because you treat thecoli like your fukking blog...it's not.