I Was Telling My Homegirl That Some Men Are Just Gonna Cheat

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
i dont want to get married. just want to do me and have my fun. its better this way... so im sticking to what i feel/believe... i can do better all by myself.

yeah im bitter.

smart girl u should just have fun marriage is pointless.

Daps
i dont want to get married. just want to do me and have my fun. its better this way... so im sticking to what i feel/believe... i can do better all by myself.

yeah im bitter.
Try some suger..........................THIS dikk!!!!

JLova

Veteran
Daps
The best d!ck is new d!ck. :ahh:

And a dude will only be able to provide that one or two times.

:noah:

I guess that's why you slept with your man's best friend.

I will never for the life of me understand why people who clearly want to fukk other people get in relationships.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cause we was talking about relationship shyt. I told her some men are just not meant to be with one person (women too) She said yeah, but until he finds the one with some out of this world sex, then he would be faithful:damn:

Y'all just don't get it :laff:
in my experience from the men i've known all men are dogs. some are trained dogs but the dog is in all of them. he's gonna look at any fine woman and part of him is gonna wanna bend her over right there and fukk. that's the dog in him. it'll be with him till he stops breathing.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Real nikkas keep it 100.

Why not just stay single? Or tell the girl you're with that you want an open relationship?

The reason nikkas cheat is because they are bytch made. They don't have the balls to tell a woman what THEY want.

nikkas need to get out this habit.

I can't befriend a liar. fukk liars. Keep it 100 300 or bust.

A lyin nikka...

tumblr_m3ktkucsWj1r0hlie.gif