I was today years old when I found out how to truly use a plunger to unclog a toilet.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lol your rich ass finally get a taste of peasNt life.

Welcome
I’m not rich. I got bills, a mortgage and my wife has student loans. We are far from rich. I wish.

My nephew is here on spring break and he clogged the toilet lol

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Next time your toilet clogs, pour some dish soap and let it sit for awhile, then pour hot water. I haven’t owned a plunger in 10yrs.
Thanks. I saw that too but this is the first time this has happened in like ten years. My nephew did it :snoop:

I wanted to fix it asap because I’m a homeowner now and I was shook I’d have to call a plumber 😭

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Next time your toilet clogs, pour some dish soap and let it sit for awhile, then pour hot water. I haven’t owned a plunger in 10yrs.
I mean that could work in a pinch but you’re basically cooking a toilet full of dookie soup just sitting around :scust: Also make sure it’s not boiling water because it could crack your toilet:hubie:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean that could work in a pinch but you’re basically cooking a toilet full of dookie soup just sitting around :scust: Also make sure it’s not boiling water because it could crack your toilet:hubie:

It’s 2024, who still has one toilet in the crib? :hhh:. Tell folks to use the other one inthe meantime

Good call on it not being boiling water.