I was wrong about the raptors I’m sorry daps and reps for all but me

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When will y'all haters learn not to go againts Bron bron
In the east
In the finals that’s a different story but yeah in the east Bron got that shyt locked up
Bron not beating Houston or especially the warriors

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I dont think its even that anymore,DeRozan and Lowry dont have it in them to win big games...they dont have an extra gear and they play worse under pressure.

naw them nikkas dont wanna go at him i knew that when derozen said they woulda won if they had lebron after he just eliminated they ass. imagine reggie miller saying that about jordan or kg saying that about kobe and shaq smh

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
k00cw2.jpg

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think its even that anymore,DeRozan and Lowry dont have it in them to win big games...they dont have an extra gear and they play worse under pressure.

It's why I said you guys should reboot this roster if they don't win. You guys will never win with those two.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
the raptors fear lebron too much. smh
Slightly amended.

I expected a CLE series win, but this is astonishing. LeBron is completely in these dudes' heads. I mean, this is on a Ben Roethlisberger-Browns or Penguins-Capitals in the playoffs (hopefully that changes in a few days) level of dominance.

Already have the coach talking about "playing for pride" and it's two games in. :scust: