I was wrong. Tyler Perry's Fall From Grace is a MASTERPIECE. A Tour de force!!

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you liked this movie and/or thought it was so bad it was good, chances are you you pour water over your cereal and probably think the Earth is flat.

This was garbage from start to finish. At least Acrimony had a nice "twist" and you can tell some effort was put into it. This one was definitely made to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol I watched this movie last night. I’m a Tyler Perry fan but that shyt was trash...LMAO

Like just dumb shyt...she said she went to community college then straight to Law School...and then him just leaving that dude in handcuffs outside

:mjlol:

Its fukk Tyler perry all day.... but why is that bolded dumb?:jbhmm:

Daps
Thread title got me. I figured it was just hyperbole, but thought Tyler Perry maybe delivered a decent film this time......nope:mjlol:

Spent most of the film trying to excuse the shyttyness, and not let my ‘nitpicking’ ruin the film. By time the court screen rolled around I had accepted that this was a full-fledged (unintentional) comedy. :laff:

Its fukk Tyler perry all day.... but why is that bolded dumb?:jbhmm:

Breh is probably working off the notion that CCs don’t offer bachelor’s degrees which one would need to enter law school. However, 23 states allow CCs to offer bachelor’s degrees, and Georgia is one of them. Of course, this is set in VA, but maybe ol girl went to school out of state. Or maybe Tyler Perry is Tyler Perrying :yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thread title got me. I figured it was just hyperbole, but thought Tyler Perry maybe delivered a decent film this time......nope:mjlol:

Spent most of the film trying to excuse the shyttyness, and not let my ‘nitpicking’ ruin the film. By time the court screen rolled around I had accepted that this was a full-fledged (unintentional) comedy. :laff:

Breh is probably working off the notion that CCs don’t offer bachelor’s degrees which one would need to enter law school. However, 23 states allow CCs to offer bachelor’s degrees, and Georgia is one of them. Of course, this is set in VA, but maybe ol girl went to school out of state. Or maybe Tyler Perry is Tyler Perrying :yeshrug:

Gotcha....
I dnt much about school but my lil sister went to a CC, then went to law school.
I guess u dnt normally see that, but didnt know it was super uncommon

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If you liked this movie and/or thought it was so bad it was good, chances are you you pour water over your cereal and probably think the Earth is flat.

This was garbage from start to finish. At least Acrimony had a nice "twist" and you can tell some effort was put into it. This one was definitely made to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

acrimony had a terrible ending, what are you talking about? Smh. It started off with potential but by the end it got dumb asf. This movie stayed the same from beginning to end as in there was no expectations for this to be good. Acrimony seemed like it was going to be okay and then it was a huge disappointment when it got so crazy and unrealistic