I went 11 months without a Utility Bill...

Daps
Until I got a 72 hour shut off notice :heh:

I just registered the service in my name, I wonder if I have to pay the back utility that I used. :ohhh:

Daps
your lucky if you get away with it.....but they may come after you....

Never underestimate slipping through the cracks...I had a job where I got paid for literally just clocking in...this went on for like 3-4 months. I had to quit for school basketball tho :noah:

I cancelled my cable (through my apartment complex) sometime last year (haven't paid for it since) and I'm still getting it. :russ:

:salute:

nah, I aint trippin. The money I would have spent on utilities are still in the bank so if they ask for a big ass bill I can pay it...I will be salty but...:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It be like that sometimes. We cancelled our internet and cable from faggit ass time warner :scusthov: but them nikkas forgot I guess and they still giving us high speed :ahh:

I bet you was crying like a bytch when your mom told you your child support check wasn't coming anymore and you had to get a job or it was getting cut off.

p*ssy nikka

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Utilty companies be like :stopitslime:

you was living here eating up all da hog moss.

fukk you pay me..

i remember someone i knew had to PROVE they just moved in to an APT to not be liable for the past due bill