I wish the Metoo era would end

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Orginally when the Metoo era began, I was glad tbecause according to data 1 out 4women will be a victim of some sort of sexual assault in her life. But now I wish the movement would go away. You have women who are coming out and accusing men of sexual harrassment for the littlest things. A guy could walk up to a woman and pat her on the back and he could be accused sexual harrassment. You have celebrities like Morgan Freeman and others losing endorsement deals just for doing things that shouldn't even be considered sexual harrassment. And the thing that pisses me off is that before they even go to trial or their is proof of the accusations they lose their jobs or endorsement deals. People are being tried in the media and that isn't right. The Metoo era is just a ploy by feminist to gain more power in society. Another thing that makes me question the Metoo era is how so many women have came out against certain celebrities and instead of filing a police report they sue instead so they can get money. Now look I believe that no one should be sexually assaulted or harassed but some of these women are just looking for a quick payday or just want to spite a man for various reasons.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
bruh the "ahem" cough cough :whoa: woman that started the metoo shyt,her case was never even validated. what happened to the man that metoo'd her:unimpressed: