I won this beef proof that @Texas Mandingo is truly a Flamingo Flamer and a one of a kind Batty Bwoi :scust:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Remedial c00n nikka stay with mama insults and gets.mad because he got.tagged in some shyt he actually enjoys in his personal life in the backwoods of Buffalo

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remedial c00n nikka stay with mama insults and gets.mad because he got.tagged in some shyt he actually enjoys in his personal life in the backwoods of Buffalo
Bruh you lost fakkit let it go as soon as Usher took his shirt off you tagged me not the other way I wasn't thinking about you hence why I have no posts in the thread. I was the performance like a normal person m

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s funny breh therepy is good shyt though so I definitely agree with you about it not being taken seriously.

The meds shyt is what’s funny :mjlol:
Yeah dude is clearly bipolar and its been called out. I tried to fall back from responding to him because I feel bad talking shyt to some one with mental issues.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah dude is clearly bipolar and its been called out. I tried to fall back from responding to him because I feel bad talking shyt to some one with mental issues.
I try too but he refuses to leave me alone I’m still not sure how we even started beefing.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I try too but he refuses to leave me alone I’m still not sure how we even started beefing.
Yeah its a few brehs that he stalks and randomly @ you a couple times a week talking shyt. I don't know why we beefing either, but I thinks its the mental illness. I gave him some attention today after getting mentioned bout 30 times in the last month :russ: I couldn't ignore it forever, mental illness or not.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its a few brehs that he stalks and randomly @ you a couple times a week talking shyt. I don't know why we beefing either, but I thinks its the mental illness. I gave him some attention today after getting mentioned bout 30 times in the last month :russ: I couldn't ignore it forever, mental illness or not.
Damn bro you too that’s crazy I’ve never randomly just got on shyt with someone you know if I quote someone of course but never just keep it going to the point he does it’s weird as fukk.