I wonder what that China lady told that security guard after he came from talking to Marlo

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people keep comparing Marlo and Avon. Marlo hadn't been in the game nearly as long enough to be considered a legend in the streets. He was still building. He was also part of the new generation. Everyone in the co-op was old school.

Anybody recall how old Marlo was?

The fact he had a mill at such a young age made him a legend, it's just he strived for it really hard, whereas Omar and Avon had it come to them

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:beli:
Avon was back in control when them nikkas was in charge of watching Omar's grannys house and they were in the War Room when the police busted it up.
And if it wasn't for Gerads dumb ass and the getaway driver.. there might of not even been a war had Cutty and Slim took out Marlo's corner.
That fukk-up got Marlo cocky enough to think he could go to war and WIN against Barksdale

He didn't know how bad shyt was we he first got out. He trusted String but obviously by the end of the season shyt changed. Avon took over everything and got better muscle.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When did Marlo ever fall back on Omar? He was consistently imploring Chris and them too get Omar...all the way to his death.

Marlo never did. I said his people didn't want to. It's easy for Marlo to give the order when he has no one he cares about. Meanwhile Chris was sitting there with Snoop talking about :damn:"what if he comes after my family?".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: you forgot about the card game robbery :comeon:

you forget about Avon schooling him during their meetup at Jessup :aicmon:

And Stringer schooling him on some money laundering shyt.

"That your car? Is it in your name?" :beli:

Fred.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
To add to the Omar/Marlo thing,

I was impressed at how much Chris studied Omar's movements and tactics and got the jump on him at Monk's apartment.

I always wondered before that scene at how none of any of the dealers ever noticed that nikka and his crew camped out in cars and vans :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
are y'all watching the same scene... that guard KNEW who marlo was... everyone in the hood knew who marlo was

dude even stepped to him respectful and kept copping pleas... why?? cause he knew who it was... that's why marlo said what he said.... you want it to be that i respect you.. that you can do your job and stop me.. and that you'll step to me, school me, and it'll be all good... i'll learn and you'll be a better man for it

instead it's the other way... i give no fukks about your job, your family or your life... and for even attempting to step to me and school me on it... i'll be killing you later

marlo never cared about the money.. he was in love with the power

he was out there murdering entire families because a rumor that ONE person in the family said "marlo can suck my dikk" no he wasn't all there... but he damn sure had a reason in everything.. never show weakness, never show mercy, make the world fear your name...

which is why he couldn't leave the corner alone.. which is why avon embraced him later... cause they were the same... getting out, or legal, or rich wasn't gonna make them quit... like it don't make a shytload of real kingpins quit... they love the game

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Anybody recall how old Marlo was?

The fact he had a mill at such a young age made him a legend, it's just he strived for it really hard, whereas Omar and Avon had it come to them

Marlo was 23 in Season 3, Mcnulty had his criminal record on the computer. He was a young cat.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
are y'all watching the same scene... that guard KNEW who marlo was... everyone in the hood knew who marlo was

dude even stepped to him respectful and kept copping pleas... why?? cause he knew who it was... that's why marlo said what he said.... you want it to be that i respect you.. that you can do your job and stop me.. and that you'll step to me, school me, and it'll be all good... i'll learn and you'll be a better man for it

instead it's the other way... i give no fukks about your job, your family or your life... and for even attempting to step to me and school me on it... i'll be killing you later

he was out there murdering entire families because a rumor that ONE person in the family said "marlo can suck my dikk" no he wasn't all there... but he damn sure had a reason in everything.. never show weakness, never show mercy, make the world fear your name...

which is why he couldn't leave the corner alone.. which is why avon embraced him later... cause they were the same... getting out, or legal, or rich wasn't gonna make them quit... like it don't make a shytload of real kingpins quit... they love the game

:mjpls: he got killed for giving too much back talk. he didn't know who marlo was. he played himself by staring at marlo like he was going to steal something so marlo wanted to let him know he wasn't shyt by taking two pieces of candy.

nothing wouldn't have happened if he wouldn't have put is finger in marlo's face and told him to stop saying "you want it one way".

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Marlo's a psychopath. Yall nikkas just need to let that go.

Remember back in Season 1 when they had the basketball game, Avon was arguing with the referee. Avon actually got upset that the ref was letting him talk crazy to him. He was like "stand up for yourself nikka, don't be a bytch". After the game was over, Avon probably never thought about that shiit again. Now imagine Marlo there :mjlol: Marlo would have found that dude later on and killed him for being an annoyance :mjlol: Nevermind, I forgot, Marlo's crew never had fun. He wouldn't have been at no game anyway :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I agree Marlo and Avon shared the same views on the game but Marlo played it more viciously. Where Avon let former subordinates like Cutty leave the game and even help him out after. Marlo would have flat out had him killed.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I agree Marlo and Avon shared the same views on the game but Marlo played it more viciously. Where Avon let former subordinates like Cutty leave the game and even help him out after. Marlo would have flat out had him killed.

:mjpls: He let a lot of people off.

1. When Lex killed fruit, he only had Lex killed. he could've killed all of them being that none of them were connected to anyone important.
2. He could've killed Randy for snitching.
3. He could've killed everyone connected to Prop Joe being that he probably figured they all knew Joe set him up.

Marlo basically killed anyone he thought stepped on his name. Lil Kevin deserved to get killed because his dumbass told Randy Lex was murdered. Other than the security guard who was killed that wasn't in the game? Avon on the other hand killed witnesses after the trial was over even though they were useless. People that wasn't in the game.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: He let a lot of people off.

1. When Lex killed fruit, he only had Lex killed. he could've killed all of them being that none of them were connected to anyone important.
2. He could've killed Randy for snitching.
3. He could've killed everyone connected to Prop Joe being that he probably figured they all knew Joe set him up.

Marlo basically killed anyone he thought stepped on his name. Lil Kevin deserved to get killed because his dumbass told Randy Lex was murdered. Other than the security guard who was killed that wasn't in the game? Avon on the other hand killed witnesses after the trial was over even though they were useless. People that wasn't in the game.

:russ: You saying Avon was worse?

:camby:

Marlo wouldn't even sanction a Sunday truce.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

Marlo tha gawd Stanfield :wow: