"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why is shannon trying to take money out of a black man's mouth?

It was a team decision, they wanted jamaal williams to get the td

Why is shannon trying to compare jameis winston to tom brady? :dahell:
Jameiis hasn't been on tampa in 4 years but yet its the same team baker got to the playoffs? :mjlol:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Jameiis hasn't been on tampa in 4 years but yet its the same team baker got to the playoffs? :mjlol:
Enough with the phony militancy. Winston knows better, and he’s created an industry out of making boneheaded decisions.

Don’t trivialize race by using it as a lame excuse whenever a black man does something mindless. There’s a reason why Winston’s career has been a disappointment— dumb shyt like this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Enough with the phony militancy. Winston knows better, and he’s created an industry out of making boneheaded decisions.

Don’t trivialize race by using it as a lame excuse whenever a black man does something mindless. There’s a reason why Winston’s career has been a disappointment— dumb shyt like this.

you were saying?

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Respect but nah most NO fans are team Jameis. fukk bytch ass Dennis Allen. Him, Pete Carmichael, and Loomis needs to be fired. Im glad the team as whole not just Jameis made that decision to give J Will a TD. We have seen so many times Kamara and company make real nikka runs and no diss to Taysom but he's the one that get the goaline TDs or Carr gets throw them. Besides they fukked Jameis over. Had dude out there playing with a fractured back and bad knee with no weapons but DA blamed him for our struggles. Carr came in with loaded weapons, sucked ass, but got babied like a mfer. Im glad Jameis got his "fukk you DA" moment and i wish him well wherever he goes next :salute: Bruh was a solid teammate and embraced the city like a real one

Daps

RIght, and Shannon has played in the league. I think his opinion should mean something on this

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares what this country ass mush mouth bumpkin thinks? nikka is 55 yrs old and tries to live a second childhood. If some of the things my partners said about him who went to SSU were true, I can see why he’s trying to make up for lost time.
:ohhh:Tell us, breh

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who cares what this country ass mush mouth bumpkin thinks? nikka is 55 yrs old and tries to live a second childhood. If some of the things my partners said about him who went to SSU were true, I can see why he’s trying to make up for lost time.
Things like what?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

What if that black man gives black men a bad look

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Unc sounded like an ass. Asking a man to lose his job over football play, not a crime, not criminal behavior, but a football play is some clown ass shyt
Lol.

He’s saying what he’s do if he was the coach that got fukked by a backup.

Would you only cut and sign people for non-sports reasons? “Soft values” :mjlol:

Since when did this site become softer Martha Stewart’s target audience?

I understand, he’s not vital and your respect is fading - you’ve got to shoot someone or get shot.

But I’d also like to hear what he’d do if he was the GM/owner.