Ibaka vs Blake Griffin Who would you rather have?

Ibaka vs. Blake

• Total voters

Prez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibaka is the most overrated defender in the NBA and he isn't a good rebounder. His blocks come from the weak side. 2 years ago, Amare was doing a good job as a weak side blocker and nobody confused that with good defense. Blake is a dunker who doesn't defend and his flopping pisses me off but at least he grabs boards. Given the options, I'll take BG but they're both overrated.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Ibaka is the most overrated defender in the NBA and he isn't a good rebounder. His blocks come from the weak side. 2 years ago, Amare was doing a good job as a weak side blocker and nobody confused that with good defense. Blake is a dunker who doesn't defend and his flopping pisses me off but at least he grabs boards. Given the options, I'll take BG but they're both overrated.

Amare has Never had 200 blocks in a season. Ibaka had 241 this year.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Blake fell down and :dead: in the Spurs series

had no heart

he gon be the next Vince Carter and not amount to much

jumping over that mercedez benz or whatever car it was is gonna be the highlight of his career

i can see him becoming that but he already thinks hes a superstar. Vince was the man naturally but did not want to be

Prez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amare has Never had 200 blocks in a season. Ibaka had 241 this year.

You're right, he had 150 in the year I was talking about and 163 in his best blocking season. That wasn't the point I was trying to make though. Help defense is different than being able to guard someone straight up. He isn't garbage but he isn't this defensive beast that nikkas make him out to be.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
You're right, he had 150 in the year I was talking about and 163 in his best blocking season. That wasn't the point I was trying to make though. Help defense is different than being able to guard someone straight up. He isn't garbage but he isn't this defensive beast that nikkas make him out to be.

But in regards to the argument. He's still a better low post defender than Blake.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tumblr_m5w3njvzlc1rqqm4so1_500.gif