ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Your comment has nothin to do with this massive raid.

If FB and Amazon are hiring illegals in the US then they need to be exposed as well. I get it that illegals do the jobs that most American wont do but US companies should be afraid to hire illegals however they're not. Yes illegals do drive down the paying scale for several industries.
amazon lyft..uber grub hub

all hire illegals

texas u dont even need a dl to drive..jus a id...n u can find fake ids anywhere

Juven

All Star
Daps
Yes, it is. My ancestors laid the foundation, figuratively and literally, for the nation that would become the American empire. This is my and every other American descendant of slave’s country before anyone else can lay claim to it. Any cac or non-ADOS c00n who disagrees can keep it moving. :francis:

Keep fighting, breh. Maybe one day they will care :mjlit:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Businesses that hire illegals is what the US should be targeting. Companies should be getting heavy azz fines and possible prison time for hiring illegals.

True, yet still, objective realities:

Those businesses contribute to political campaigns. Those elected officials taking those donations dictate policy. Policy decisions affect policing targets.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
bougie/college nikkas want black folk to have all the grunt jobs with shyt pay so they can go back to clowning us.

it ain't about immigration, wealth gaps for them, it's about hierarchy

You’re a true clown

Black people not doing that work for that pay

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I know every one is HYON but if this shyt was legit they would be arresting the businesses and farmers who employ undocumented immigrants. They not taking jobs they are being given jobs. They don't teleport themselves to a construction site or a farm or a kitchen. These employers making money on the front end underpaying immigrants then voting in Republicans to ship they ass back when the work is done and get they tax cuts.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hit up temp agencies and understaffed which leads to an overworked domestic workers

alot of the temp agencies...hook em up with ss numbers n license n ids

i know dallas n houston has the greensheets...its pretty much craigslist...u can find anything in it...when i say anything anything...

the employment section..u can find jobs that will hire u on the spot...houses...cars... phones...id's etc...

they drop the papers...every week...n the companies stay the same...jus different names..n numbers...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know every one is HYON but if this shyt was legit they would be arresting the businesses and farmers who employ undocumented immigrants. They not taking jobs they are being given jobs. They don't teleport themselves to a construction site or a farm or a kitchen. These employers making money on the front end underpaying immigrants then voting in Republicans to ship they ass back when the work is done and get they tax cuts.
dont forget a lot of times the businesses aren't at fault because up to a certain point, theres a lot of I-9 verification fraud thats not on the backs of the employer.

How Restaurants Hire Undocumented Workers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush