Ice Cube Feels "Robbed" After Losing to Paul Walker at MTV Movie Awards, Blames "Sympathy" Votes

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He won the same award for the first Fast and Furious though

the first one was a decent movie, i don't know what else was nominated that year but you can't seriously think his death didn't come into it this time. there was this huge thing as if a legend had died when he's basically known ONLY for this role.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This is exactly what I came to post. Is this the New Slaves that Kayne was talking about or something? The fukk am I missing?

Yeah, its pretty random. Everyone knows an MTV award is a joke, and carries zero prestige --- it was basically designed to be the anti-oscar in that the awards are meaningless, and just an excuse to have a ratings grabbing award show.. When is the last time anyone ever introduced an actor as "3 time MTV award winner" seriously?...lol, dont they have categories like "best kiss", and "best sex scene" and sht like that? A posthumous award for Paul walker is the EXACT type sht this award show is known for.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
lol can u imagine if ice cube did win though? fukking tyrese running on stage snatching the mic. I can already hear the boo's