Ice Cube: 'I lost $9 million after refusing COVID vaccine. F--- that jab. F--- y'all for trying to make me get it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did these nikkas think they’d die after getting the shot?! :why:

I got it one day during my lunch break, went back to work & went hiking afterwards. Cube was lucky but a lot anti vax dumb asses got sent to the upper room after getting covid

There was so much misinformation surrounding Covid and in large part, I blame Trump because that hoe azz nikka did not do anything to reassure the public. I 100% believe that if Biden was President, we would've been out of lockdown months before we were. People thought they were gonna die after the shot because Trump had ushered in the movement of discrediting the media. So everybody was going off the few cases of deaths that were being posted on social media. Now it was true, it could cause myocarditis for some people but, it was so rare, it wasn't even worth talking about. When my dad, a cat who had open heart surgery, got the vaccine, I knew I was being a hoe ass nikka and I got it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ole boy on the end who caught covid 5 times looking like :unimpressed: got me rolling over here.

:laff:

He like, "This nicca talking crazy and I almost died 5 times:martin:"

I got Covid once. Felt like I had vaseline jelly in my throat. No homo :dame:

Shyt was the worst, b. Anybody trying to make the vaccine a political stance gets ignored off GP for me.

The most hilarious part about Covid was my anti-vaxer cousin getting it and running to the hospital two days in :russ:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billion Dollar Pharmaceutical companies profiting on people's death, simple. The fact that you think it's some "new grandiose plan" shows you follow whatever the media says. Look at the history of unethical drugs and foods authorized and backed by the WHO (World Health Organization), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USDA, and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). And how the Billion dollar Food companies such as Kellogs, Coca Cola, Krafts Foods, etc have gotten cart blanche to create any toxic food with a stamp of approval and paid research that it is "safe".. Also look up the history of how Vegetable Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Refined Wheat, Refined Flour has entered the Western Diet knowing the dangers that causes

I gave you some nuggets, now go and explore, I'm not going to do your homework for you

Don't backtrack by saying someone is "Shilling" when that man is you. Unwarranted promotion and defending of a Billion Dollar Corporation is the purest definition of shilling. Don't try to take back your dignity for daps breh lol

These dudes are nothing but bootlicks and agents.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Did these nikkas think they’d die after getting the shot?!
Companies that fired employees for not getting the jab, are now facing lawsuits. I guess these “nikkas” ain’t stupid and knew better than to fall for government propaganda

We lost Fred, and Kay Slay, almost lost Kid Capri and Scarface. Just hecause you're and entertainer don't mean it can't hit you. Stay safe.

All those names got shyt in common. Aint got shyt to do with Covid. Instead of saying stay safe, say eat healthy & work out to build your immune system

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Too Short called it the "Plandemic"

Pfizer to become $100B behemoth next year thanks to COVID-19 drug and vaccine

"Pfizer’s revenue could reach $101.3 billion in 2022, with major contributions coming from the company’s BioNTech-partnered COVID vaccine and an antiviral therapeutic that has shown stellar clinical data, SVB Leerink analyst Geoffrey Porges projected in a Monday note to clients.

That level of revenue would be unheard of in the pharma industry."

giphy.gif
Should've known to buy stocks smh. I could've been talking like cube right now