Ice Cube Was A Straight Low Life In "It Was a Good Day"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The older you get the more you realize most these rap dudes are lowlifes.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Good thread, I've been on this shyt since the 90s. Cube a scumbag, fukk that nikka. He didn't work cos he slanged, that's why Popo rolled up on him at the end, then he did time in the sequel, Check Yoself. Kim was a ho, fukk her too. I doubt O'Shea had any court skills, ol doughboy lookin ass.

Lakers beat the Supersonics in a meaningless regular season game, he celebratin that shyt :what: They ended up getting sonned by Por in the playoffs. Dumb ass fat boy.

:whoa:

He actually went on to marry kim

Daps
He messed around and got a triple double

Made some dough shooting dice

Didn't have any altercations with anybody as he was riding around south central L.A.

Got to smash the broad he's been wanting to smash since senior year in high school.

It's only so much you can accomplish in one day. He did aight for himself.:yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Cube never sold drugs or was a thug. He went to college and begged his pops to let him join NWA. He was a rebellious fukk though....but he always been smart as fukk that's why he was able to get rich like he did by himself. Dre always needed other people. Cube did it himself.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He(fictitious Cube) still didn't learn his lesson by the time What Can I Do came out. Even after he took Uncle Fester's advice he still ran off with Mack 10 helping rob his own McDonald's. Calvin must have been his manager. At least he got to live next door to Prince.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The only thing not believable about the video is how you gone have the bread for a 64 drop with switches and candy paint, but still live with your moms:pachaha:
nikka that's most drug dealers.
Bullshyt. There are far more broke drug dealers then ones who got dat bread or is da plug. No street level dealer gone be having 64 drops with candy paint breh.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
This nikka Ice Cube wasn't shyt:stopitslime: He had to be at least 25
maxresdefault.jpg

Tell me why this nikka was riding round L.A. like he ain't have shyt to do, while he staying with his mamma and ain't got no job. Talking bout it was a good day. I bet it was nikka:rudy:

This nikka woke up, ate some breakfast and didn't even help with the dishes or nothing. If I was his mamma I would have cooked all pork so that lazy ass nikka would have to fix himself something to eat.

Then this nikka proceeds to ride around aimlessly, stopping to play basketball and shoot dice. He ain't say shyt about putting in no applications. If the nikka was that good in basketball, why didn't he try to join a semi pro league or some shyt? Who the fukk keep stats in pick up basketball anyway:why:

This nikka riding around in a 6'4 with switches cause he probably ain't gotta pay no damn bills:camby: I hope he gave ma dukes some of the money he won from shooing craps while watching rap videos. Talking bout he back do'ed Lil Joe:scust: He need to re-release this shyt just to ad a no homo adlib on that part

Then he drove to the pad to take a shower. nikka you out here hoopin' and shooting dice like you in the hood Olympics and wanna come home for a mid day shower:what: Da fukk? Go find a job nikka
It's a reason you been trying to fukk Kim since the 12th grade: You live with ya mamma nikka. Smoking weed, fukking bytches, and watching the Lakers Vs Supersonics all in ya mamma house. Have some respect nikka. Talking bout he went to Fat Burger at 2:00 am. nikka you need to be in the bed so you can wake up early and go put them applications in.

This nikka Cube wasn't shyt.
:dead: