Ice Cube's Triple Double

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I've played in and watched over 1000 pickup games and have never seen anybody get a triple double:shaq2: Or maybe I have BUT WHO THE fukk WAS COUNTING:mindblown:

How did he know, was he counting every basket and assist on his own? Was there a fukkin statistician there:what:

Did he have to throw it off the backboard and grab his own rebound real quick to pad his stats:patrice:

And most importantly....How many points were they playing to:stopitslime: were they going to 20pts which no pick up game in the history of pickup games has gone to, but say they were, did he score the first 10 baskets then said fukk it I'm dishin dimes from now on and he was accountable for all the baskets??? That's a bullshyt ass line but it rhymed so it's cool:comeon:

I'm calling out yo name Ice Cube!!!!!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've played in and watched over 1000 pickup games and have never seen anybody get a triple double:shaq2: Or maybe I have BUT WHO THE fukk WAS COUNTING:mindblown:

How did he know, was he counting every basket and assist on his own? Was there a fukkin statistician there:what:

Did he have to throw it off the backboard and grab his own rebound real quick to pad his stats:patrice:

And most importantly....How many points were they playing to:stopitslime: were they going to 20pts which no pick up game in the history of pickup games has gone to, but say they were, did he score the first 10 baskets then said fukk it I'm dishin dimes from now on and he was accountable for all the baskets??? That's a bullshyt ass line but it rhymed so it's cool:comeon:

I'm calling out yo name Ice Cube!!!!!

He did in all in jeans, a sweatshirt and combat boots. :mindblown:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
200_s.gif

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Bruh I be out on the court steady missin lay ups on purpose just to Grab the offensive board an keep my rebounding numbers up.

Barely averaged a double double in pickup games last year :mjcry:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:rudy:What kind of nikka doesn't keep up with his stats in a pick up game. Yall nikkas some wierdos