ICE IN HIS VEINS

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You don’t know what you’re talking about. The Lakers have a very large fan base and some of us wanted him gone and were shytting on him, some of us didn’t really care, and some of us were pissed at Magic and haven’t trusted him since.

You just have something against the Lakers and their fans because they’ve spent years talking shyt about your boy.

And you’re a Cavs fan you can’t talk shyt about any team or fan base. You nikkas lost both Kyrie and Lebron and you wanna talk about L’s. :dwillhuh:. How many years did y’all have Lebron and how many titles did you get out of it?

Even when you guys had Lebron some of you were shytting on him and blaming him for shyt even though without him y’all would’ve still been the bottom feeders of the league.:mjlol:

Why tf is a Cleveland fan trying to poke his chest out:hhh:. Y’all have been perennial losers for most of the years I’ve been watching basketball.

I know the news said there scared of a meth epidemic out here. So maybe that’s why you posted this stupid shyt.
Yes DA FUKK I CAN......Kobe left you muthafukkas dizzy as shyt. Mf’s don’t know left from right now......

You talkin bout “why a Cleveland fan pokin his chest out”....eat a dikk, say what you want the Cavs been to the finals the last half a decade, no matter the reason.....

Y’all mf’s callin everybody bums but keep bums in unis and on the court.....idgaf about who like Bron and who don’t, my pops was/kinda is a die hard laker fan, like most old nikkas, so I wanna seen em win or have interest just cuz of that....still, that fan base and front office been dumb as fukk for a good minute now......

And the Cavs may have lost both Bron and Kyrie but while they was their that fan base got everything a b-ball junkie could want....finals appearances and a parade.....while y’all got a head and a tail chasing each other.

LA needs to humble themselves, and stop thinkin everything will work because LA is “magical”.....it ain’t. DLO was a good pick and y’all (not you personally) as a fan base and organization ran him outta town.

Don’t matter what fan base anybody wit, b-ball heads can call a spade a spade

Also....Cavs spent much of the 80’s and 90’s in the playoffs and then Lebron showed up.....storied franchise like the Celtics, nah not even close....but perennial losers, nah not even close, Cavs have accomplished more than most teams in the league.....and I rocked wit the bulls in the 90’s, but facts is facts......do ya googles nikka

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:mjlol: plenty . He's better than every SF you have.

Your post even proves Lonzo>> Josh. They need a PG & have "plenty forwards" :manny:
:what: I wouldnt trade Oubre or Josh for Ingram. Maybe TJ Warren, even though he's been better than Ingram this season. BI is 4 years younger but the blood clot situation kinda negates that.

I know you've probably watched 2 Suns games this season, but even if you think Ingram is better than all those guys, it's not nearly by enough to justify bringing him in over an actual point or power forward, which we likely will end up moving one of them for.

And no, just because Lonzo plays the position we currently need, that doesnt mean he's the better player either :heh: the fukk

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I wouldnt trade Oubre or Josh for Ingram. Maybe TJ Warren, even though he's been better than Ingram this season. BI is 4 years younger but the blood clot situation kinda negates that.

I know you've probably watched 2 Suns games this season, but even if you think Ingram is better than all those guys, it's not nearly by enough to justify bringing him in over an actual point or power forward, which we likely will end up moving one of them for.

And no, just because Lonzo plays the position we currently need, that doesnt mean he's the better player either :heh: the fukk
Like I said you're delusional if you think Suns wouldn't trade Josh for a healthy Ingram or Lonzo straight up .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjcry:
This season had been amazing for my Nets.

D-Lo showing y'all what I've seen in him since Ohio playing with Tate and scrubs.

Detroit committing to the tank.

Nets playoffs.

I'm buying my tickets.

:mjcry:

I'm crying tears of joy.

Breh, wtf, Pistons ain't tanking. Like Tom Gores tell it, these nikkas can win the chip, lol.