Ice Spice brother Joey Gaston is one of the best high school QB’s in New York

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Didn’t even know their schools had football teams

What the hell they play on, asphalt?

Another retarded southern dude lol. Just about every high school in NYC has at least a football and basketball team.

My high school has had tennis, golf, bowling, lacrosse and tennis.

Y’all southern dudes with y’all ignorance but hey that’s the culture down there lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah for real, it Just don’t seem natural talking about football in NYC. It’s like talking about water polo in Mississippi
No you’re just ignorant. Football is very popular among the black kids in nyc. It’s the second sport they gravitate to after basketball.

You weirdos need to visit nyc and stop watching nyc from battle rap videos and Spider-Man movies lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This entire thread ended up with inferiority complex southerners

:laff:

Nikkas think you have to be in a rural area to play football. All you need is a field which most high schools in Ny have.

I get it you poor country folks don’t have the tax money support to have a field so you most likely grew up playing in corn fields

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yea a lot of athletic kids in NY that aren’t into basketball normally gravitate to football, track or lacrosse.
The advent of field turf has changed the trajectory of football in the city. I am so impressed now with what I see with the game after leaving the city to go play at OU and coming back to the dinosaur age. The advent of field turf has changed the trajectory of football in the city. I am so impressed now with what I see with the game after leaving the city to go play at OU and coming back to the dinosaur age. these kids in New York are now constantly beating Long Island in those bowl games. And they are also competing with those Jersey schools. there’s a pipeline from Erasmus to both Ohio State and Rutgers. Ruckers program is now improving because of the Erasmus kids.

i’m proud of what I’m seeing.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another retarded southern dude lol. Just about every high school in NYC has at least a football and basketball team.

My high school has had tennis, golf, bowling, lacrosse and tennis.

Y’all southern dudes with y’all ignorance but hey that’s the culture down there lol

Yup Fort Hamilton was the GOAT football high school when I was in high school

No you’re just ignorant. Football is very popular among the black kids in nyc. It’s the second sport they gravitate to after basketball.

You weirdos need to visit nyc and stop watching nyc from battle rap videos and Spider-Man movies lol

They are literally showing you his highlights and you talking shyt lol

This entire thread ended up with inferiority complex southerners

:laff:

Nikkas think you have to be in a rural area to play football. All you need is a field which most high schools in Ny have.

I get it you poor country folks don’t have the tax money support to have a field so you most likely grew up playing in corn fields
juelz-talking.gif