Braman

Superstar
Daps
She did tho :manny:

The completely untrained, 100% non-musical, complete unknown, sex-sells rapper

Each iteration of stripper-rapper has gotten close and closer to literally just grabbing a bytch off the street and telling her ‘here, read this’. Ice Spice is that final form.

Nicki could actually rap and had mega star co-sign…Cardi couldn’t rap, but she had tv exposure and connects… Meghan has personality, could flow a lil bit and had backing…Coi Leray had name recognition from her dad and some personality

Ice spice had no backing, no personality, no flow, no stage presence, NOTHING. Literally just light skin and a fat ass. She is the final form

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
She’s not as different as she think she is

Anyways she’s old news, we bout that Sexxy red life now

Fr1gYA2XgAMbjEk.jpeg
Something is funky bout her

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"Its not drill breh, its bronx drill" :troll:

"Its not bronx drill breh, its pop bronx drill" :troll:

"Its not pop bronx drill breh, its female pop bronx drill" :troll:

A spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff (with drill just being a more aggressive spinoff of trap music anyway) and folks still be like "i made my own lane/these nikkas copying me 👸 ".

Your example of this supposed originality is adlibs and lingo... Adlibs... Original :mjlol: im cryin

Latching yourself to marketing campaigns to feel in touch, you hate to see it
If everything is a spin off then nobody created any new lanes since the 80’s when the first gangsta rap was laid down. fukk is you talking bout go on get ya daps too all you dikk suckers do is hate and complain :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She really kinda did. She started thot drill rap. And was really the first NYC female to have any real traction with the Drill sound

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She did tho :manny:

The completely untrained, 100% non-musical, complete unknown, sex-sells rapper

Each iteration of stripper-rapper has gotten close and closer to literally just grabbing a bytch off the street and telling her ‘here, read this’. Ice Spice is that final form.

Nicki could actually rap and had mega star co-sign…Cardi couldn’t rap, but she had tv exposure and connects… Meghan has personality, could flow a lil bit and had backing…Coi Leray had name recognition from her dad and some personality

Ice spice had no backing, no personality, no flow, no stage presence, NOTHING. Literally just light skin and a fat ass. She is the final form
Close. I wouldnt say she completely got it out the mud though. Her father used to be a rapper

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It used to be, you got buzz with a hot single/mixtape, and the album determined whether you were legit or a flash in the pan. Now all you need is a hot single and you can ride that to the top.
Blame the labels for not developing talent and getting rid of big budget production. They spend more money on promo then the music.

Also blame the internet and computers for making music creation and distribution extremely cheap and accessible.